Stearman bid shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave

Apparently according to someone in th know Man U and Arsenal have been sniffing around Stearman, figures of 750K have been muted and Arsenal wanted to take him for a 2 week loan to see how good he is.

I know we beat off a number of bigger clubs to keep him but if we let him go know there would be uproar as he seems one of the only prospects we have!!

we cannot let him go. not to a massive club where he wont be used

surely he is a local lad and i think he's lived in leicester all his life.

please Richard Stearman leave your loyaltys with this club, sign a 10 year contract which under no circumstanses you cannot leave.

you are a great player with amazing prospects and if you love the club you will stay!

btw how much truth is in this bullshit thread

Thanks Richard its been great having you at the Club. Sold for not less than £3 million. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

if it's true then good luck to the fella.

cooperLCFCanstey said:
we cannot let him go.

please Richard Stearman leave your loyaltys with this club, sign a 10 year contract which under no circumstanses you cannot leave.

you are a great player with amazing prospects and if you love the club you will stay!

What makes you think that City can afford to turn down any offer that is 'too good to refuse'?

Perhaps we should go through the list of 'amazing local talent' that has been sold over the years so that City could survive until they had another 'amazing local talent' to sell.

Bob

bocadillo said:
cooperLCFCanstey said:
we cannot let him go.

What makes you think that City can afford to turn down any offer that is 'too good to refuse'?

Perhaps we should go through the list of 'amazing local talent' that has been sold over the years so that City could survive until they had another 'amazing local talent' to sell.

Bob

Too many. :smt014 :smt021 :smt022 :smt022 :smt075 :smt075 :smt018 :smt088 :smt089 :smt089

OK Stearman is a good player and a fantastic prospect for us, but if we can get a few Million for him now can we really say no?

£3 million for Piper was shocking considering he'd played less than 25games professionally. However if we could get £1.5 million for someone who's played 3/4 pro games then how could we refuse?

Don't get me wrong hes a good player someone who will if he remains at the club become a big name, but £1.5 million in the current transfer market is a major amount, and when you conisder the overall quality of Levins signings he may be better off with the cash in hand.

It doesn't really make any diffrence in truth because this thread is a load of Bull Shit anyway.

bocadillo said:

I can't think of many.

Matt Piper must be the last one..

You have to go back a long way to find the next one.

Heskey Before that?

I am not sure this thread is bull-shit. There was rumours about this a while ago, with Man U and Arse and he really is quality. The next John Terry even :?: :?: :?: 8) 8) :grin: :grin: :D

webmaster said:
Fox Fan said:
Heskey Before that?

No, he wasn't sold because we needed the money. We wasted all the Heskey money on new players.

No I was just saying he was the last home grown player to be sold before Piper.

webmaster said:
Fox Fan said:
webmaster said:
Fox Fan said:
Heskey Before that?

No, he wasn't sold because we needed the money. We wasted all the Heskey money on new players.

No I was just saying he was the last home grown player to be sold before Piper.

But that wasn't the question!

Sorry :oops: :cry:

webmaster said:
bocadillo said:

I can't think of many.

Jeesh, Webbo!!! History didn't start with Martin O'Neill, you know!

City would have gone to the wall without ever reaching the MON era without our great selling-club tradition.

Boc

bocadillo said:
webmaster said:
bocadillo said:

I can't think of many.

City would have gone to the wall without ever reaching the MON era without our great selling-club tradition.

Boc

I know that, but it's not something that's happened in recent history.

I'm sure you can name all the players you used to watch in the thirties who were sold to balance the books.

webmaster said:
bocadillo said:
webmaster said:
bocadillo said:

I can't think of many.

Boc

I'm sure you can name all the players you used to watch in the thirties who were sold to balance the books.

Some of us go back to the Twenties. :D :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

McAllister, Smith, Lineker all sold when I would love to have kept all of them. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Steven said:
webmaster said:
bocadillo said:
webmaster said:
bocadillo said:

I can't think of many.

Boc

Some of us go back to the Twenties. :D :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

McAllister, Smith, Lineker all sold when I would love to have kept all of them. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Thats not a refrence to something I might of said is it Steven?

Fox Fan said:
Thats not a refrence to something I might of said is it Steven?

I am not sure I understand. :? :? :? :-( :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570