Stearman

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Is he fit for tomorrow or not (some sites saying hes definately out), if so i hope Welsh gets in before Momo (ie move Maybury back and Hughes across)

without leaving Nissa too exposed i hope.

reading on text last night i dont think he is fit he had an xray on his knee and it isnt as bad as first feared but still not fit apparently :102:

He's not definetely out I think, but it seems likely he at least won't be starting. I'd guess bench at best.

I'd make the same change as you... Maybury to RB, Hughes to RM, and Welsh in on the left.

leave him out I say, no point risking him, he is still young.

To be honest I think Stearman has been looking tired of late anyway so this injury is somewhat of a blessing in disguise if its only short term. He looked jaded at Reading and has obviously been caring this knock for sometime.

We have Maybury anyway to slot in.

Said on BBC text that he has not trained all week. :icon_conf :icon_conf ;)

Ideal time for Stearman to have a well earned rest, has played a lot of matches this season for somebody of his age and it will certainly do no harm for him to miss a couple of games and recharge his batteries.

In Maybury we have a more than adequate replacement and this presents an opportunity for RK to give Andy Welsh a run at left midfield and move Hughesy over to the right, should provide more balance, with a natural left sided midfielder.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Ideal time for Stearman to have a well earned rest, has played a lot of matches this season for somebody of his age and it will certainly do no harm for him to miss a couple of games and recharge his batteries.

In Maybury we have a more than adequate replacement and this presents an opportunity for RK to give Andy Welsh a run at left midfield and move Hughesy over to the right, should provide more balance, with a natural left sided midfielder.

Spot on. Exactly what I was thinking.

PFKAKTF FOX said:

Good call.....Stearman due a rest, ready for next season. This will also keep the vultures from our door too!

ScarboroughFox said:
what do you mean he needs a rest he has played a couple of hours of football a week!

its surely not that challenging is it for this athletes

:icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673