Stephen Hughes (No, the other one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DurhamFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
DurhamFox said:
Put the one about Webbo being a c u n back on you whimp

I can't! I think he'd find it embarrasing.

I just wanted to make sure Webbo knows whats been happening whilst he has been away :lol:

It's ok Durham, I won't tell him what you said about his nocturnal activities.

Not the other one but our Stephen Hughes on front page of the Scottish Mirror today,caught pissing in the streets last November by the Police.Told them to 'get to feck' and was arrested, pleaded Guilty yesterday and fined £200....probably been mentioned on here already but can't be aresed to look!

highland fox said:
Not the other one but our Stephen Hughes on front page of the Scottish Mirror today,caught pissing in the streets last November by the Police.Told them to 'get to feck' and was arrested, pleaded Guilty yesterday and fined £200....probably been mentioned on here already but can't be aresed to look!

This makes me feel better because I got fined £65 for pissing in the street in Nantwich (hell hole).

Joe_Fox said:
highland fox said:

This makes me feel better because I paid £65 for a rent boy to piss in my mouth in Nantwich (hell hole).

Absolutely shocking. You need help, you really do

homer said:
Joe_Fox said:
highland fox said:

This makes me feel better because I paid £65 for a rent boy to piss in my mouth in Nantwich (hell hole).

Absolute rip off!. I got a better deal, full facial, hot plate AND a piss in the mouth for £30. I need help, I really do

Homer you truly are the most foul thing that has ever been.

homer said:
Joe_Fox said:
highland fox said:

Absolutely irresistable. You need my length, you really do

GROT

DurhamFox said:
homer said:
Joe_Fox said:
highland fox said:

I'D LOVE TO TAKE GROTBAGS UP THE GARY GLITTER

Durham, keep it to yourself.

Joe_Fox said:
DurhamFox said:
homer said:
Joe_Fox said:
highland fox said:

I'D LOVE TO TAKE GROTBAGS UP THE GARY GLITTER

Durham, keep it to yourself.

No need to change anything here

I agree with Durham completely. Magnificent norks on that woman

grotbags205.jpg

I'm sure Durham will 'take care' of the dog leaving ol' grotbags for you homer.

Hard to tell.

I find it difficult to understand why the Police picked on him,pissing in the streets of Glasgow at 2a.m....must have been thousands of culprits.

DesertFox said:
[talking about the other Stephen Hughes ...So I don't think he's a player we want. It'd be like getting Stuart Campbell or Stef Oakes back...

Would that be the Stef Oakes who scored twice for Notts County yesterday?

I've got to agree. What would we want with a player who gets two goals in a game?

Boc

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69