Stephen Hughes (No, the other one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitcho_uk

Stephen hughes is out of contract with coventry at the end of the season. I think he could be a very good replacement for Nalis should he leave at the end of the season and it would provide more competion in the midfield area.

Nalis is retiering at the end of the season.

mitcho_uk said:
Stephen hughes is out of contract with coventry at the end of the season. I think he could be a very good replacement for Nalis should he leave at the end of the season and it would provide more competion in the midfield area.

Surely he will want to stay and be a part of the the New MA Revolution. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Steven said:
mitcho_uk said:

Surely he will want to stay and be a part of the the New MA Revolution. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

i imagine he is too young in MA's opinon and wont have an impact on the infamous 'training ground'

It's no surprise he couldn't break through at Arsenal, as many players don't, but go on to be successful elsewhere (Kevin Campbell, Paul Dickov, for example).

But from there he has failed to make an impression at Everton, Watford and now he's free to leave Coventry. He's 29 and has made fewer than 100 first team appearances in his whole career. So I don't think he's a player we want. It'd be like getting Stuart Campbell or Stef Oakes back...

DesertFox said:
It's no surprise he couldn't break through at Arsenal, as many players don't, but go on to be successful elsewhere (Kevin Campbell, Paul Dickov, for example).

But from there he has failed to make an impression at Everton, Watford and now he's free to leave Coventry. He's 29 and has made fewer than 100 first team appearances in his whole career. So I don't think he's a player we want. It'd be like getting Stuart Campbell or Stef Oakes back...

Dont bank on that not happening

I'd like to see Pontus Kaamark back as coach one day.

DurhamFox said:
DesertFox said:

Surely not.

alex said:
DurhamFox said:
DesertFox said:

Surely not.

Not right now, no but if hes has another good season at county.....

Hopefully levein can scout out someone similar over in Sweden. He is looking for a defender over there isn't he?

Steve Agnew
Mark Blake
Lee Philpott
Phil Gee
Bobby Davidson

Oh the players we've had!

Neil Lewis
Graham Fenton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts