Steve Cotterill's Blue and white army

Status
Not open for further replies.
newtonfox said:
would we have to pay them anything if hehands his resingation in ????

hope not it mite give him the cash he needs to bring someone in :038: :038:

Likelihood would be that a compensation package would still have to be agreed between the two clubs.

Cotterill would be great for us and at this precise Moment Akinbiyi would be a hell of a lot better than some of our other so called strikers!!

lazzer said:
dead right its funny how things come back to haunt you :icon_lol:

I suppose you are right, still I doubt many Akinbiyi shirts would be sold again. :081:

I would be happy if Cotterill was appointed our boss. Up and coming manager. However, my concern is, is that we do not have any money so I don't think we could afford the compensation package we would have to pay Burnley. My gues is we will appoint Joeys Dad as our next boss from Notts County. At least Joey might stay with us then.:102:

suffolk fox said:
I would be happy if Cotterill was appointed our boss. Up and coming manager. However, my concern is, is that we do not have any money so I don't think we could afford the compensation package we would have to pay Burnley. My gues is we will appoint Joeys Dad as our next boss from Notts County. At least Joey might stay with us then.:102:

Why would our board approach Burnley then, they will be aware of Cotterill's contractual situation, so they are hardly going to ask for permission to talk to him if they could not afford to pay compensation. Money must have been set aside for this eventuallity.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Why would our board approach Burnley then, they will be aware of Cotterill's contractual situation, so they are hardly going to ask for permission to talk to him if they could not afford to pay compensation. Money must have been set aside for this eventuallity.

Maybe they have taken into account the £1m from Wigan that we will no doubt get (Unless they fail to win for the rest of the season! :eek: )

Yorkshire Vixen said:
joking aside fez how we could have done with his goals this season

True.

However if he was to return, the fans would get on his back very quickly again and it wouldn't help him.

Just watched Sky Sports News and the refusal of LCFC to talk to SC was all over that. In a way it's not even news unless something happens from it. For Sky Sports News to go for it as a major story is a good sign though IMO.

Posted on Foxestalk :

This has just been posted on TFF.

Some intresting news...

Word is that Leicester have been refused permission to talk to Steve , but here's the big thing , Steve wants to leave. There's a board meeting later on today to discuss the situation and rumour has it that the Burnley board will have to let Leicester speak to Cotteril beacuase he simply does'nt want to stay at Turf Moor.

Board Meeting scheduled for 3pm today , I'll try and keep you informed.

This is the same poster that said we had made an approach for Cotterill on saturday night.

http://www.totalfootballforums.com/forums/...897&#entry66897

Looks like the situation could be moving pretty rapidly, IMO Cotterill will be our man in the next 24 - 48 hours.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Posted on Foxestalk :

This has just been posted on TFF.

Some intresting news...

Word is that Leicester have been refused permission to talk to Steve , but here's the big thing , Steve wants to leave. There's a board meeting later on today to discuss the situation and rumour has it that the Burnley board will have to let Leicester speak to Cotteril beacuase he simply does'nt want to stay at Turf Moor.

Board Meeting scheduled for 3pm today , I'll try and keep you informed.

This is the same poster that said we had made an approach for Cotterill on saturday night.

http://www.totalfootballforums.com/forums/...897&#entry66897

Looks like the situation could be moving pretty rapidly, IMO Cotterill will be our man in the next 24 - 48 hours.

TASTY! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670