Steve Howard Signs New Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does she have a name?

Rosie Jones

SNF2332B-580_787454a.jpg

Last edited:
Good player and a good pro by the sounds of it. Good stuff.

Puzzling.

I don't think it is. Getting him under contract for a further year prevents any disruption that might otherwise occur in the second half of this season on account of his uncertainty about his future.

Seems I'm in the minority on this one.

Ah well, We have worse players on the books for longer, i'm just not a massive fan of him as a footballer at this stage in his career. If he continues to serve the role he had at Leeds he has some value..but not much beyond it.

Seems I'm in the minority on this one.

Ah well, We have worse players on the books for longer, i'm just not a massive fan of him as a footballer at this stage in his career. If he continues to serve the role he had at Leeds he has some value..but not much beyond it.

We do not know what plans Sven has for Steve, but he obviously values him highly to give him another 18 months at his age.

Strange. When Sven brings in a half-decent second string Prem centre back he is a god, but when he extends the contract of one of the best Championship forwards we have had in recent years, some people think Sven is a tw*t.

Strange. When Sven brings in a half-decent second string Prem centre back he is a god, but when he extends the contract of one of the best Championship forwards we have had in recent years, some people think Sven is a tw*t.

I don't remember seeing anybody call him either a god or a twat.
Any chance of a link to these posts? I'd love to see them

I don't remember seeing anybody call him either a god or a twat.
Any chance of a link to these posts? I'd love to see them

Feck off, you - I'm still waiting for that list of shops with security guards on the door

Feck off, you - I'm still waiting for that list of shops with security guards on the door

Oh bollocks, I never kept a track of the names, didn't realise I'd ever be tested on it.

erm.... something something Sports on Lee circle was one, those ***** wouldn't even let me go in unless I left my bags at the door. I told them to **** off

Oh bollocks, I never kept a track of the names, didn't realise I'd ever be tested on it.

erm.... something something Sports on Lee circle was one, those ***** wouldn't even let me go in unless I left my bags at the door. I told them to **** off

Sports King? crappy warehouse set up?

You said you could name at least half a dozen

You, sir, are a complete charlatan :018:

Personally, I'm happy to have Howard around for another year. I imagine he'll be more of an impact sub than anything else and if he does what he did on Tuesday then I don't think too many will be complaining..

Personally, I'm happy to have Howard around for another year. I imagine he'll be more of an impact sub than anything else and if he does what he did on Tuesday then I don't think too many will be complaining..

Wanna bet? This is Talking Balls...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669