Steve 'Isolation' Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard sent text messages to Derby players complaining about Holloways tactics, the lack of width and the ball just being pumped up to him.

I'm not at all surprised. Just proves that he's a whinging striker as well as a lazy one. IMO he sums up the typical negative attitude that the team seem to have got themselves into. Maybe Steve Howard should look at his own efforts before blaming those of others.

It's far too easy to blame the manager/coach/midfield/etc. He's an expensive professional, he shouldn't require mollycoddling especially by the hand that feeds him. I'll bet my house that if we go down, he'll be one of the first to ask to leave and get himself another position [i.e. that narrow strip of grass from the centre circle to the edge of the "D"] elsewhere.

Steve Howard isn't Leicester City. Close, but no Ian Marshall.

I'm not at all surprised. Just proves that he's a whinging striker as well as a lazy one. IMO he sums up the typical negative attitude that the team seem to have got themselves into. Maybe Steve Howard should look at his own efforts before blaming those of others.

It's far too easy to blame the manager/coach/midfield/etc. He's an expensive professional, he shouldn't require mollycoddling especially by the hand that feeds him. I'll bet my house that if we go down, he'll be one of the first to ask to leave and get himself another position [i.e. that narrow strip of grass from the centre circle to the edge of the "D"] elsewhere.

Steve Howard isn't Leicester City. Close, but no Ian Marshall.

I completely agree.

Obviously some of you only read certain threads ... for the third f'kin time .... Howard sent text messages to Derby players complaining about Holloways tactics, the lack of width and the ball just being pumped up to him. He lost all confidence in Holloway and his tactics and sounds like he has basically given up. Some of you sound like you are trying to find excuses for Holloways f**k ups ... well f'kin wake up and realise where the main problem is. We have a shit manager who is tactically inept and motivationally incompetent, not to mention some idiot fans who are willing to put with him for the sake of stability.
As much as I don't agree with Holloway's shenanigans, he's the man running the team.

It isn't Steve Howard's job to decide that the tactics are wrong and just give up. It's his job to shut the fcuk up and do what Holloway tells him, like it or not.

It's Holloway's job to make sure he listens, or fcuks off.

And he sent those texts according to who?

Oh come on Mouse, do try to keep up.

He sent them to Derby players, who told someone else, who told a bloke down Trifull's local.
Obvious really.

And he sent those texts according to who?

In any case its not an excuse for him being an abortion of a footballer.

According to a player at Derby. He isn't an abortion of a player, he's performed at other clubs at this level.

As much as I don't agree with Holloway's shenanigans, he's the man running the team.

It isn't Steve Howard's job to decide that the tactics are wrong and just give up. It's his job to shut the fcuk up and do what Holloway tells him, like it or not.

It's Holloway's job to make sure he listens, or fcuks off.

If a player can see the tactics are wrong and that we're not playing to strengths of the players, with the crowd on his and the other players backs, he's going to moan and whinge. It's human nature.

If a player can see the tactics are wrong and that we're not playing to strengths of the players, with the crowd on his and the other players backs, he's going to moan and whinge. It's human nature.
I don't agree with a lot of things my boss asks me to do, but I get paid lots of money to do it so I shut the fcuk up and get on with it.

Howard can he a good player but the fecker doesn't run, he will be at the half way line getting the ball passing it to the wingers and by the time its a goal kick he is still trying to make his way to the penalty area slow fuker, He can win headers and he has a good first touch with the ball but he doesn't use his fukin brain

No compliants about the midfield they have been creating chances for so many games now but the fukers that get paid to score cant do shit, Hume Howard Fryatt Dj Hayles all ****ing crap, combained all there goals together = ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669