Stevie Crawford?

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Active Member
Dunfermline representatives have stated that 2 1st Division clubs are Very interested in him, I'll bet were one, as MA was spotted at the recent cup final and we may need a striker to replace Dickov/Ferdinand, dont know much about him though, apart from he is soon out of contract
Any ideas Highland Fox?
 
Um... Stephan Crawford, striker, 30, plays for Scotland, 18 goals this season...

Here is his profile on the Dunfermline OS.
 
Scowcroft said:
Ricey said:
Scowcroft said:
Ricey said:
He is quality on CM so he must be good in real life! :d ;)

As is Jamie Scowcroft...... :p :wink:

No he's not! :shock:

He's great on the game, use him correctly (Take note Micky :wink: ) and he scores you 20+ goals a season at Premiership level...... :p

Changing his stats in the editor isn't counted as "using him correctly" :wink:
 
Ricey said:
Scowcroft said:
Ricey said:
Scowcroft said:
Ricey said:
He is quality on CM so he must be good in real life! :d ;)

As is Jamie Scowcroft...... :p :wink:

No he's not! :shock:

He's great on the game, use him correctly (Take note Micky :wink: ) and he scores you 20+ goals a season at Premiership level...... :p

Changing his stats in the editor isn't counted as "using him correctly" :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe it or not, I have never done that in my life....... :wink:
 
Crawford is available on a free because of Dunfermline's finances,he took a pay cut last season.Not too sure he's any better than Scowcroft really.He has scored a few goals but like Novo it is only SPL,out of the two I'd go for Novo,mainly because he's younger could be anything.With Crawford you know what you are getting
 
Scowcroft said:
Ricey said:
Scowcroft said:
Ricey said:
Scowcroft said:
Ricey said:
He is quality on CM so he must be good in real life! :d ;)

As is Jamie Scowcroft...... :p :wink:

No he's not! :shock:

He's great on the game, use him correctly (Take note Micky :wink: ) and he scores you 20+ goals a season at Premiership level...... :p

Changing his stats in the editor isn't counted as "using him correctly" :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe it or not, I have never done that in my life....... :wink:
Scowy's awesome on CM... always wins the ball in the air and works really well with Bent :)
 
Craig said:
Scowcroft said:
Ricey said:
Scowcroft said:
Ricey said:
Scowcroft said:
Ricey said:
He is quality on CM so he must be good in real life! :d ;)

As is Jamie Scowcroft...... :p :wink:

No he's not! :shock:

He's great on the game, use him correctly (Take note Micky :wink: ) and he scores you 20+ goals a season at Premiership level...... :p

Changing his stats in the editor isn't counted as "using him correctly" :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe it or not, I have never done that in my life....... :wink:
Scowy's awesome on CM... always wins the ball in the air and works really well with Bent :)

Scowy struggles to get in my starting 11 in CM. Season 03/04 Dickov & Bent did it for me - came 8th in Prem, Bent 4th highest scorer in the Prem, but Dickov faded towards the end of the season & Tommy Wright replaced him, scoring a hat trick when beating Arsenal 4-2.

I'm in March of 2004/5 currently, 4th in the Prem - Wright & Bent (signed for £1.2m over the summer) both scored regularly all season.

Mind you Walker can't get in due to Coyne's form, similarly Thatcher due to Rogers.

Some things are more realistic though, Scimeca wouldn't sign a new contract & took an offer elsewhere on the first day he was able to !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663
11Bristol City4662
12Cardiff City4662
13Millwall4659
14Swansea City4657
15Watford4656
16Sunderland4656
17Stoke City4656
18QPR4656
19Blackburn 4653
20Sheffield W4653
21Plymouth 4651
22Birmingham4650
23Huddersfield4645
24Rotherham Utd4627
Top