Hume
Weso
Chambers
Bell
DJ

Howard

Subs:
Alnwick, Bruno, Mattock, Hayles & Fryatt
Score: 1-3. It will be 1-1 at H/T. Southampton will be losing 2-0 and we go on to win 3-1.

Last edited:
Team:

Henderson

Stearman
Worley
McAuley
Mattock

Bell
Weso
King
Gradel

Dodds
Fryatt

Team for next year in league 1, that is.

McAuley will probably get sold if we go down. Remember in January when Ipswich tried to get him?

Can we take heart from the Cheltenham result?

Can we F.

Saints have been dealt a major blow ahead of Sunday's final day clash with Sheffield United with the news they will be without centre half Chris Lucketti.

The 36-year-old defender has taken the decision that he doesn't want to be selected to face his parent club in a game which could see Saints relegated or the Blades reach the play-offs.

Surely if he's on loan he can't play anyway, not his choice at all.

And I really hope Hendrie is fit, he's the only player we haven't ruined yet.

Surely if he's on loan he can't play anyway, not his choice at all.

And I really hope Hendrie is fit, he's the only player we haven't ruined yet.

Sheff Utd said they could play him if they wanted. You can't blame the man really, there is a lot riding on it for both clubs and whichever one loses people from both clubs are going to be questioning his actions, say if he gave away a penalty or something like that...

anyhoo..I'm even more certain we'll be going down tomorrow, seeing Sheff Utd will be without their leading scorer, we will be without a plethora our 'best players' and stoke city have a fully fit squad. It all points to a disastrous day for Leicester City tomorrow...

Last edited:
come on Leicester if you beat WBA and Watford when they were topping the table you can beat Stoke!!
Aye, and if you can lose to Blackpool, Charlton, Sheffield United, Burnley, Southampton, West Brom, Ipswich, Hull, QPR, Plymouth, Watford, Coventry, Preston and Sheffield Wednesday, then you can lose to Stoke.

Best day of my life (21/7/00) my son(Matthew Elliott) born, 2nd best could be Tommorrow! cum onnnnnnn

Best day of my life (21/7/00) my son(Matthew Elliott) born, 2nd best could be Tommorrow! cum onnnnnnn
Only the best people in the world are born on the 21st July. Your Son has one hell of a future ahead of him if I'm anything to go by :icon_bigg

I have been such a miserable fecker today.

If anyone is thinking of venturing to the other side of the globe to try and get away from this shit heap of a football club then forget it, as hard as im trying I cant stop fecking thinking about it. I hate every single one of you overpaid wankers for putting me in this position.

On the game, from a distant view im going for a well deserved 3-1 defeat, Soton to get a draw and see you later to the Championship.

Just out of interest guys and gals, has Holloway admitted this is now what they call 'Vital'

Last edited:

That was how young Matthew was conceived in the first place, or was that more like cum innnnnnn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00