Stoke match who will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henderson might have a shout - to be honest I rate him quite highly.

I'm not.
Went down the Walkers and Fox Travel is sold out. Can't be arsed wih the train. Probably a blessing in disguise.

I'm going for some reason, I don't quite know why. It's hard to have the passion for watching them when they don't seem to have the passion when playing.

Myself and the Pipsqueak Foxybru Jnr will be there..

Those of us that can be arsed, are we meeting in a particular watering hole beforehand ?

Myself and the Pipsqueak Foxybru Jnr will be there..

Those of us that can be arsed, are we meeting in a particular watering hole beforehand ?

not a very wise move in Stoke. I will be going straight to the ground

not a very wise move in Stoke. I will be going straight to the ground

I tend to agree, but surely as there's only a few of us....

Been there a few times before and always managed to find somewhere to have a couple of sharpeners.. and God knows we'll need 'em....

I tend to agree, but surely as there's only a few of us....

Been there a few times before and always managed to find somewhere to have a couple of sharpeners.. and God knows we'll need 'em....

if you come off the A50 at the stadium, follow the road round, when you come to the first round about turn left there. That takes you to the Stoke Academy, you can park in there for a couple of quid and get a drink in the club house there. Its only about a 100 yards walk to the ground as well

I had enough of Stoke when the missus was at Stoke uni for 3 years. Hate the hole and will never, ever go back.

What makes you say that? I don't think it's that bad at all - it has its problems but it is no worse than Leicester in my opinion.

What makes you say that? I don't think it's that bad at all - it has its problems but it is no worse than Leicester in my opinion.

I suppose its more emotional than anything, going through 3 years of long distance relationship is hard anyway, so I guess that has a negative impact on my impressions of the place. Plus there is feck all to do there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669