Striker Deal Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a good friend to a Premiership striker who is joining Leicester in January on a permanent deal on a two and a half year contract.

I think this is a great signing for us and will strength the squad significantly.

He is chuffed with the deal too. All will be revealed January 4th!!

So, nothing has been revealed yet. Can you have a word with your friend and ask him why nothing has been revealed yet? Has he decided to go elsewhere? Come on, you owe us that at least.

So, nothing has been revealed yet. Can you have a word with your friend and ask him why nothing has been revealed yet? Has he decided to go elsewhere? Come on, you owe us that at least.
I revealed all in the middle of town today. Just got back in from the station.

I revealed all in the middle of town today. Just got back in from the station.

Why did they let you go so soon? Did they decide it was so small that it was unlikely to have been noticed? And those who did it see were more amused/sympathetic than offended?

Same happened to me. I feel your pain

Why did they let you go so soon? Did they decide it was so small that it was unlikely to have been noticed? And those who did it see were more amused/sympathetic than offended?

Magnifying glass and tweezers?

No. I got away with the red telephone box excuse.

****ing shit. Close this thread.

I seldom get angry, I rarely get mad, but this thread has tipped me over the edge, dragged me past the point of comfort. Why have the moderators not killed it - it's clearly utter bollocks and therefore should be removed. Sort it out for ****s sake.

I seldom get angry, I rarely get mad, but this thread has tipped me over the edge, dragged me past the point of comfort. Why have the moderators not killed it - it's clearly utter bollocks and therefore should be removed. Sort it out for ****s sake.

It had died a natural death before you started posting to it again. So I think you must really like it and are trying to keep it alive.

I just really dislike it when such a thread arises, bringing hope and excitement to the masses, only for the poster to be ousted as the biggest ****ing bullshitter since Nixon.

I just really dislike it when such a thread arises, bringing hope and excitement to the masses, only for the poster to be ousted as the biggest ****ing bullshitter since Nixon.
Yeah, bullshit threads get to me too. You know what I always say when I see a shit thread? Bunklesmackdon. True story.

I think we should now speculate why this "done deal" didn't happen.
I reckon Markyp224's mate doesn't fancy premiership opposition anymore and didn't realise we have Man City on Sunday so has decided to sign up in time for the Preston game instead.

Thanks Joe_Fox I'd almost forgotton about this thread!

I think we should now speculate why this "done deal" didn't happen.
I reckon Markyp224's mate doesn't fancy premiership opposition anymore and didn't realise we have Man City on Sunday so has decided to sign up in time for the Preston game instead.

Thanks Joe_Fox I'd almost forgotton about this thread!

You know about begging the question, right?
I do believe your premise might need some work.

Wobbling Wibbles

blackadder_fagin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673