Striker Deal Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've travelled over land and sea to find an internet connection to allow me to check this thread.

The time and money spent runs into minutes and pence.

It's nearly 6:30pm and I'm not happy. We all are due compensation for our time spent on this thread. I'm gonna sue MarkyP whoever he is if no-one signs in the next few hours.

I've travelled over land and sea to find an internet connection to allow me to check this thread.

It's nearly 6:30pm and I'm not happy. We all are due compensation for our time spent on this thread. I'm gonna sue MarkyP whoever he is if no-one signs in the next few hours.

It's been delayed. Apparently, there is a hold up in the medical. The player in question has demonstrated severe psychological issues, namely he's got no proper friends.

I am a stalker to a Premiership striker who will join Leicester in January on a permanent deal on a two and a half year contract or find his family horribly mutilated.

I think this is a great signing for us and will strengthen my delusional behaviour significantly.

He is taking out an injunction on me and I am due to be sentenced on January 4th!!

Edited to more accurately reflect reality.

OfficialFOXES: Has anyone got any early predictions for Sunday’s game? Man City are set to sign another world class striker this week...

If only the OS would listen to MarkyP like we did, they would know that the world class striker is coming here, not to Man City!

Edited to more accurately reflect reality.
You should have included the sentence...

'...and all of you suckers will drool over this thread and then face the biggest anti-climax of your cyber lives! Goodnight!'

Yer shudduv lissund to me!

As I posted on Xmas Day......

English is obviously not his first language. Nobody says "I am a good friend to someone".

Also, nobody says "and will strength the squad" either. As he has an incredibly poor grasp of the English language, I didn't believe a word of it.

I've been waiting alllllll day to find out who it was (didn't think I should check football news online on my first day!) and nothing... nothing.... NOTHING!? NO ONE!? Not even some unknown foreigner or one for the future?

For ****'s sake. I hate you MarkyP.

Are you one of those people who only understands sarcasm if it's followed by an inappropriate emoticon?

Are you one of those gullible people who thinks all the 25 pages posted about this are all from people who didn't believe it? If so then you are a numpty as well. Time you got off my case and found something or someone else to obsess with....

Are you one of those gullible people who thinks all the 25 pages posted about this are all from people who didn't believe it? If so then you are a numpty as well. Time you got off my case and found something or someone else to obsess with....

My penis is available?

Are you one of those gullible people who thinks all the 25 pages posted about this are all from people who didn't believe it? If so then you are a numpty as well.

Wait, are you actually being serious?
:icon_eek: :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673