Sturrock Goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo

Sturrock has left Southampton by mutual consent!!
I wonder if they come knocking for Adams?????? :roll:

Oh dear. With our current state, I can't see a lot of support from our fans to encourage Micky to stay if he is approached. I personally want him to stay 100% but it seems I will soon be in a minority.

sheffield_fox said:
Oh dear. With our current state, I can't see a lot of support from our fans to encourage Micky to stay if he is approached. I personally want him to stay 100% but it seems I will soon be in a minority.

That'll teach ya.

If he's been reading some of the crap that people have put about him you couldn't blame him if he left us!!!! :roll: :roll:

I don't think anyone would blame him if he did rock off after all the grief he seems to get whateve he does. I hope he does stay though.

FOXFAN said:
:evil: bye bye micky adams

Is he off to Safeway again? God damn you Micky, why do you persist in your mission to rid Leicester of Cocktail sausages?

I think we have done OK under Micky, but if he was to go to Southampton, I don't think I'd be too disappointed.

There's too many strange decisions being made, which make no sense whatsoever and are never explained......

I wont be glad if he went, cause I think he's generally OK, but I think we could do better. We could also do a lot worse! Maybe its better the devil you know. :twisted:

RichMC24 said:
I think we have done OK under Micky, but if he was to go to Southampton, I don't think I'd be too disappointed.

There's too many strange decisions being made, which make no sense whatsoever and are never explained......

I wont be glad if he went, cause I think he's generally OK, but I think we could do better. We could also do a lot worse! Maybe its better the devil you know. :twisted:

Kylie or Tiffany?

if mickey goes to southampton my choice's of managers would be:

Steve claridge
Steve Walsh
Lennon/Izzet player managers
Gary Parker - he didn't do that bad in his one game, we lost 6-0 but we got to see a lot of younger players!

leicester_til_i_die said:

Steve claridge
Steve Walsh
Gary Parker - he didn't do that bad in his one game, we lost 6-0 but we got to see a lot of younger players!

This has to be the funniest thing I have read for a while.

Joe_Fox said:

Steve claridge
Steve Walsh

I thought that was hilarious too....

Erm, Mr Izzet, I know you are only 29 and currently earning 30k+ per week in a successful Premiership team. I realise you have only been there a couple of months and you have already been recalled to the Turkish International squad, but is there any chance that you fancy coming back to us as player/manager on less than half your current salary - managing a bunch of misfits in the Fizzy.

Just make sure you don't lose any matches because we'll then want you out pretty damn sharpish and look to replace you with Matt Heath.

RichMC24 said:
Joe_Fox said:

Steve claridge
Steve Walsh

I thought that was hilarious too....

Erm, Mr Izzet, I know you are only 29 and currently earning 30k+ per week in a successful Premiership team. I realise you have only been there a couple of months and you have already been recalled to the Turkish International squad, but is there any chance that you fancy coming back to us as player/manager on less than half your current salary - managing a bunch of misfits in the Fizzy.

Just make sure you don't lose any matches because we'll then want you out pretty damn sharpish and look to replace you with Matt Heath.

:lol: :lol: Cock on that Rich. Glad we still have similar humour wavelengths.

Izzet/lennon we can live in hope, we can dream

There is more chance of a foot growing out of Scowcroft's arse.

Steve claridge
Steve Walsh

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont think that we will lose Micky. but if it did happen i think we'd have to look towards more established managers than just ex-players.
The likes of big Terry V, or even somebody like Paul hart (i know about his forest connections and what he did to them, but they're a shower of Sh*t compared to us)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363