Summer or Winter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
The first proper hot day and already the heat is pissing me off, not being able to sleep is so ****ing irrating.

So what season do you prefer the Summer or Winter.....

Its a toughie but I'm going for Winter....I love getting in from being outside and getting warm inside in a nice hot bath, going to sleep is easy and a reward, days are annoyingly shorter but there is **** all to do in the evenings anyway.

Summer is good for camping, chilling e.t.c but it pisses me off, it brings the worst out of people and I don't know why! Everywhere you go you are sweating and when you come home you are still ****ing roasting. And most importantly sleeping is a nightmare.

**** OFF, STOP BEING SO WARM, I WANT TO GO SLEEP. :098::098:

The first proper hot day and already the heat is pissing me off, not being able to sleep is so ****ing irrating.

Its a toughie but I'm going for Winter....I love getting in from being outside and getting warm inside in a nice hot bath, going to sleep is easy and a reward, days are annoyingly shorter but there is **** all to do in the evenings anyway.

Summer is good for camping, chilling e.t.c but it pisses me off, it brings the worst out of people and I don't know why! Everywhere you go you are sweating and when you come home you are still ****ing roasting. And most importantly sleeping is a nightmare.

PMT?

What crazy temp has it reached in England then?

Try a Canadian Winter and you'll soon change your mind!:090:

Start paying your own bills and then see how much you like the winter.

Like said before, once he starts paying his own bills and gets a real 40 hours a week job he will soon regret his hate for the summer.

Winter - Waking up in the dark, coming to work in the dark, leaving in the dark :( (high heating bills, anything not to leave your home)

Summer - waking up with the sun, lunching outside, walking around during office hours enjoying the weather, making the most of your day and evening.

Like said before, once he starts paying his own bills and gets a real 40 hours a week job he will soon regret his hate for the summer.

Winter - Waking up in the dark, coming to work in the dark, leaving in the dark :( (high heating bills, anything not to leave your home)

Summer - waking up with the sun, lunching outside, walking around during office hours enjoying the weather, making the most of your day and evening.

and Tits everywhere. And by that i mean the good tits. not the bad tits like Lako

You can always put extra clothes on in winter.
In summer, once you're naked you're ****ed!

I'm with Harbro on this one - I much prefer the Winter.

It's so much easier to get warm than cool down. Already this morning, I'm struggling with the heat. It's great if you're on holiday and have a pool or the sea at hand and have nothing more strenuous to do than lie on a lounger and read a book, but going about your daily business at home when it's hot is no joke :icon_sad:

I've noticed that it's mostly women that prefer the winter (not just on here, but in general). Make of that what you will, Harbs.

I'm with Harbro on this one - I much prefer the Winter.

It's so much easier to get warm than cool down. Already this morning, I'm struggling with the heat. It's great if you're on holiday and have a pool or the sea at hand and have nothing more strenuous to do than lie on a lounger and read a book, but going about your daily business at home when it's hot is no joke :icon_sad:

I did but then with the Winter we've just had!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566