sundays news of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilverFox said:
If it happens I will seriously not set foot in the Walkers until he has gone!

Disgraceful if true!

Someone please say this is bollocks!!!! MB/Bob Hazell...say it ain't so!:
(

I feel exactly the same Silv, makes me wish I hadnt logged on tonight now, didnt think anything could put me in a bad mood or spoil today after the result and performance, but finding out that Holloway may be our new manager has made me feel sick inside.

I am afraid I will lose all interest if that cnut is appointed.

Its been such a great week as well.

If this it true it simply confirms my belief that the club are not happy unless we the supporters aren't!

I honestly will not go and watch a Leicester team under his management. No way! What a waste.:mad:

webmaster said:
I'd be inclined to think the alleged thing in the News of the World is just made up, due to the number of spelling mistakes in it - unless the person copying it can't copy properly.

But the story is also on QPR sites - QPR Rivals message board

hi webbo if you think that i am making this up then maybe you should go and buy a copy of the notw in the morning... and i do appologize for mi spelin...doh:icon_cool

Dangeruss said:
hi webbo if you think that i am making this up then maybe you should go and buy a copy of the notw in the morning... and i do appologize for mi spelin...doh:icon_cool

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_razz ;) :icon_wink

Please someone tell me this is all rubbish. Please....what a way to come down after a win....

If TD and co have appointed him, the canteen at the walkers needs to be checked for infected beef.

F**king crazy! Why!!!!!:mad: Surely there must be some sort of consultation process, they would surely put the feelers out to see how the fans might react.

We should take notice of the gutter press printing garbage about who is going to be the next LCFC manager. IMO the board should wait until the summer before appointing the next gaffer.

I am fecking seething and livid at the thought that we may well be even thinking of appointing a manager who openly encourages his team to cheat, act like thugs and play horrible ugly football. If Holloway aint good enough for QPR then he certainly aint good enough for Leicester City FC.

By the way Silv, if you do want a hand to take him out then let me know!

I think Tim davies needs 500 or more emails on his desk by Monday morning. Mine is already on its way.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I am fecking seething and livid at the thought that we may well be even thinking of appointing a manager who openly encourages his team to cheat, act like thugs and play horrible ugly football. If Holloway aint good enough for QPR then he certainly aint good enough for Leicester City FC.

By the way Silv, if you do want a hand to take him out then let me know!

Its alright. We shouldn't both have to do time. I am willing to be a martyr!

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
I think Tim davies needs 500 or more emails on his desk by Monday morning. Mine is already on its way.

Take it your not happy with this news then Boc ?

Worrying I have to say, I sent a text to my friend before I realised the time !!! he will probably reply tomorrow even if it`s to tell me where to go ! it has been difficult to get any definitive information on the manager situation we can only hope the Holloway story is journalistic licence and untrue, I would stick with Kelly for the time being and be certain to make the right appointment for the long term future of the club, we need a manager that will be here a few years to give us stalility and success.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Take it your not happy with this news then Boc ?

I'm stunned. If true, it's a crass decision.

mad biker said:
Worrying I have to say, I sent a text to my friend before I realised the time !!! he will probably reply tomorrow even if it`s to tell me where to go ! it has been difficult to get any definitive information on the manager situation we can only hope the Holloway story is journalistic licence and untrue, I would stick with Kelly for the time being and be certain to make the right appointment for the long term future of the club, we need a manager that will be here a few years to give us stalility and success.

The smart move IMO. ;)

Holy crap its one in the morning:icon_eek:

Agreed MB. Appointing Holloway would be terrible! It needs to be a properly considered appointment that will ensure we move forwards.

Holloway would be terrible!

Slightly different slant on this, and it is a bit of a conspiracy theory but could this "story" be a clever piece of PR work by the club. Bear in mind that although Kelly has done very well, most fans have been in support of an outside appointment, with many differing opinions being offered as to who the right man should be, although most of the names have been young and upcoming managers, currently employed with other clubs, now perhaps it has become obvious to the board that they cannot afford to instill one of these bright young things and to admit that would maybe seen as a lack of ambition, so by leaking this story of Holloway, causes mass hysteria amongst the fans, it actually increases the calls for Kelly to be given the job and his appointment would be then be welcomed, no negative press and the board appoint a cheap option but also the man the fans want.

I know it is far fetched and probably a load of bollox, but at the moment this is all I have to cling to, in the hope that Holloway is not appointed as manager.

i know its late but i carnt sleep i keep havin bad dreams....

its the last game of the season at st marys we only need a point to guarantee survival were 1-0 down.......

Ian Holloway shouting from the leicester dug out ''PUMP IT UP''

up in the air it goes to no other than paul furlong (who was brought in on a dodgy out of transfer window deal) who takes it on his chest turns on the edge of the box and the keepers slipped all hes gotta do is hit the target to keep us up, and he doesnt even connect he misses the ball and falls on the deck.... then i woke up...

so i dont know if we stayed up:confused: :confused: :confused:

email sent, although it appears they were effective last time if the appointment is already made whats done is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566