Post Match Sunderland 0 v 0 Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pissed
2a5b6e3c0d522aeffd9cdbfec5939661.jpg

Last edited:
Best moment of the game?

Kasper giving Esteban a complete bollocking for showing his marker inside.

For some reason that really stands out to me and speaks to the togetherness of the side.

The team spirit and togetherness is something very special and for me is on a par with the MON days, and in these days that is a brilliant piece of management by NP and his back room team, also for a player like Cambiasso to come into that dressing room and buy into what the club is about and integrate himself so well with the players again shows the character of the man but also the attention to detail that the manager and his team put into signing players.

Knackered last night after what was a tension sapping day. What a terrible game but I don't really care. Maybe folk will see for the second time the benefits for keeping a stable managerial team rather than changing when the form goes low. Some absolute heroes in that team. Exciting summer ahead to see what we can bring in now. A bit higher on the food chain.

Knackered last night after what was a tension sapping day. What a terrible game but I don't really care. Maybe folk will see for the second time the benefits for keeping a stable managerial team rather than changing when the form goes low. Some absolute heroes in that team. Exciting summer ahead to see what we can bring in now. A bit higher on the food chain.

I mentioned previously that I attended a training course at the training ground the other week. As part of it, we got a detailed tour of the training facilities and how everything works. The involvement of Pearson and his associates was evident all the way down to the under 9s was evident. The style and tactics that the children was encouraged to play were so similar to the first team (play out from the back, look to move it through the thirds etc) it was uncanny. As well as this, all of the first team players eat their lunch in the same canteen as all of the academy kids so they are all mingling and learning from each other. The tour told a tale of the day Cambiasso signed and went to the canteen to have a quick lunch. He walked in, picked up his lunch and sat straight at the table with the under 13s on. He said they'd never been so quiet and it was funny watching them try to understand what Esteban was saying in his broken English!

I've always been a fan of Pearson and of keeping consistency across the board, but since seeing how brilliant the set up is (I suppose all Premier League clubs may be similar and I'm just being overly blue-tinted), I'm even more certain it's the way forward.

After seasons seeing mercenaries and incompetents stagger about in blue shirts - the reaction of this man celebrating as if he'd just lofted the World Cup:

cambi.jpg

Captain next season please.

He doesn't need the armband to be the manager on the pitch, he's proved that this season.

Let him just do his thing without the formality of captainship

The referee has to take more notice of him if he is captain, rather than just 'hear' the words of wisdom Cambiasso offers to them at the moment.

He doesn't need the armband to be the manager on the pitch, he's proved that this season.

Let him just do his thing without the formality of captainship

If he stays, will you put his rent up?

If he stays, will you put his rent up?

It's forming the basis of the contract negotiations at the moment, I trust Susan to get me a fair deal.

To be honest I'll just be happy if he does 'steak night' more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566