Pre Match Sunderland Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

3-1 foxes and safety :icon_bigg

By all accounts two lucky goals for their win. 12 men with the travelling Blarmy and we may well be safe. 0-2 the Blue.

By all accounts two lucky goals for their win. 12 men with the travelling Blarmy and we may well be safe. 0-2 the Blue.

If we get the two goals early then there'll just be City fans in the stadium.

Foxes talk...can you blame them?

The rtg thing seems a lot like foxes talk. I can see some relationships blossoming there. If the FT lads could talk mostly about Newcastle it could be the same thing.

Laughably poor display by them against Everton. I don't give a shit who they think is the bigger team, if they play like that with such a narrow formation we're on for a record win.

Last edited:
Its about time Sunderlands luck ran out i think it will with a 0-1 foxes win Vardy, same team bar Danny for James, lets put the worries behind us to focus on next weeks party, well done jas for getting us this far lol

Its about time Sunderlands luck ran out i think it will with a 0-1 foxes win Vardy, same team bar Danny for James, lets put the worries behind us to focus on next weeks party, well done jas for getting us this far lol

I'll reckon we'll be lucky to be able to make just one change. Ulloa appeared to have done his thigh/hamstring and Nugent played injured for the last 10 minutes. Probably his calf again.
Also did anyone else think Vardy looked to be at about 70% and had to be replaced? Not saying he did badly, far from it, but not as exceptional as in previous weeks? Not sure that his injuries have caught up with him?

I'll reckon we'll be lucky to be able to make just one change. Ulloa appeared to have done his thigh/hamstring and Nugent played injured for the last 10 minutes. Probably his calf again.
Also did anyone else think Vardy looked to be at about 70% and had to be replaced? Not saying he did badly, far from it, but not as exceptional as in previous weeks? Not sure that his injuries have caught up with him?

Yes, not surprised he came off. He looked done in. Hopefully another week will see him rested enough. Likewise Ulloa.

I would put King or Hammond in for James (Presuming James is out). This is going to be a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566