Super Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newcastle_Fox

My Best Wishes To Super Frank. Been a good servant to Leicester and am sorry to see him being thrown out onto the football scrapheap. Hope he resurrects his career and can prove us wrong. I would have kept funtime frankie at the Walkers this season.

gagandeep

Newcastle_Fox said:
My Best Wishes To Super Frank. Been a good servant to Leicester and am sorry to see him being thrown out onto the football scrapheap. Hope he resurrects his career and can prove us wrong. I would have kept funtime frankie at the Walkers this season.
couldnt agree more, frank was actually a good dfender, bar the "odd" owngoal, i heard he was going to pompey, he would have done good with heat next year.

Scowcroft

gagandeep said:
Newcastle_Fox said:
couldnt agree more, frank was actually a good dfender, bar the "odd" owngoal, i heard he was going to pompey, he would have done good with heat next year.
Would he fit in with Pompey's passing football like John Curtis? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  6
Everton  6
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Tottenham   3
Manchester City  3
Brighton  3