Super Long User Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vodka

the bird with one of Wings?

i thought Heather Mills had divorced him?

Yes it was, you raised the point, I responded to it :102:

Bizarre

The actual amount of effort is fairly irrelevant.

The fact that you feel that it is worth a thread was sufficient for me to question whether it was worthwhile.

I've now expended more time and effort on it myself than I'd care to.

Apologies if I've caused any offence, I certainly didn't mean to. Just don't see that in the bigger scheme of things it really matters what length anyone's username is.

Disco Bob

You sir, can be my friend.

That is how fickle and easily impressed I am.
blob.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Always keep your personal details (name, address) private. It's like giving out the keys to your house ![/FONT]
blob.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your personal password is your own special identity, so keep it secret and don't share it - even with your best friend or someone who sounds official.[/FONT]
blob.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Making new e-pals whilst on line is cool, but tell your parents about who you have met and introduce them to your new friends.[/FONT]
blob.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you want to meet someone you have met in cyberspace, ask your parents/carer's permission, and then only when they can be present.[/FONT]
blob.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There's great stuff on the Net, but some bad stuff too! So always tell a parent or teacher if you come across anything which makes you feel uncomfortable.[/FONT]
blob.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chat can be fun, but don't hang around in a chat room if someone makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. Remember you're in charge out there![/FONT]

You need to be careful on forii - people may not be whom they appear to be :thumbs_up

Last edited:

Macky

Gruntled Member
Apologies if I've caused any offence, I certainly didn't mean to. Just don't see that in the bigger scheme of things it really matters what length anyone's username is.

It wrecks the formatting of the page & it's hurting my fragile eyes.

Although after foxestalk I can understand that this place must be a blessed relief for you from the eye-scraping awfulness that is that site.

I am prepared to accept your apology on the condition that you don't start a campaign to allow picture sigs. <involuntaryshudder/>

Macky

Gruntled Member
:081:

Great!!

But can you clarify you don’t actually have a wing for an arm cos that might freak people out a bit. Not that i mind of course.....

I think you'll be okay Mr Perez, the 'wing' bit is actually referring to sanitary products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669