Supply of new kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Quintana

Just phoned up to see where my pre-order of the new shirt is. "Might have it by Saturday" i was told. :frown::frown::mad:

Just needed to get that off my chest.

pds

Just phoned up to see where my pre-order of the new shirt is. "Might have it by Saturday" i was told. :frown::frown::mad:

Just needed to get that off my chest.

It's not released til Saturday is it? :102:

Yorkshire Vixen

im sure its available from the club shop on saturday but i thought pre orders were sent out earlier???

londonfox

My dad has ordered me one and is bringing it over to me in September. I'll wear it cos it's Leicester but **** me, it's hidious.... Still nicer than the away shirt though.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
im sure its available from the club shop on saturday but i thought pre orders were sent out earlier???

From the os:
"pre-orders will be despatched from Tuesday, July 24 allowing those who have shopped online via the club shop to receive their purchase in the post prior to the new kit's official release date."

Note the use of the word 'from', which means they may have started sending them out today, but probably won't have sent them all.

Jesus Quintana

From the os:
Note the use of the word 'from', which means they may have started sending them out today, but probably won't have sent them all.

The woman deffo said they've not even got them in yet. Doesn't matter...I can wait to look like a prize turnip:biggrin:

lcfcbaz

i'm waiting for my shirt too,but there is a postal strike this week aswell i won't be happy if i don't get it before saturday,whats the chance of getting any compo if it arrives after saturday!:102:

Yorkshire Vixen

whats the rush to have it for this saturday as long as youve got it for 11 aug does it really matter :102:

homer

whats the rush to have it for this saturday as long as youve got it for 11 aug does it really matter :102:

No you have to be seen to wear it out and about before anyone else in your immediate locality

Shows that you are a real fan..........

Han

i'm waiting for my shirt too,but there is a postal strike this week aswell i won't be happy if i don't get it before saturday,whats the chance of getting any compo if it arrives after saturday!:102:

will it be sent via royal mail?

Yorkshire Vixen

tell him/her best things come to those who wait and that he/she will love it even more because of the wait :icon_wink:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669