Sven out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky

...by the end of October. You heard it here first. The trouble is the Thais will probably replace him with another big name who plays 4-3-3.

I don't know what to laugh at more.. "Sven out" or "when we hammer Forest on saturday"!

Sven frustrates me to the limite, stubborn bastard...

But if we sack him I'm afraid I'll be giving up for this season. Not going through all that changeover again.

In what way is Sven stubborn?

He's shown he's willing to change players, change formations etc... What makes him stubborn?

In what way is Sven stubborn?

He's shown he's willing to change players, change formations etc... What makes him stubborn?

Has Sven ever changed a game by bringing on a player or changing his tactics?

Against Reading they sat back and protected their lead with 2 banks of 4 and it worked a treat. Nugent was made to look like a headless chicken on his own up front.

Did Sven learn from that ? ....

NO... because against Bristol City they sat back and protected their lead with 2 banks of 4 and it worked a treat. Nugent was made to look like a headless chicken on his own up front.

Don't tell me - Martin O Neill to replace him? What a joke

It may be a joke, but don't think the owners won't try to pull it off. If things go wrong and Eriksson gets the push I'd be shocked if they didn't go after O'Neill. Lets hope it doesn't come to that, eh?

It may be a joke, but don't think the owners won't try to pull it off. If things go wrong and Eriksson gets the push I'd be shocked if they didn't go after O'Neill. Lets hope it doesn't come to that, eh?

Our new owners haven't really put a foot wrong yet. Why would they start now?

Sven is a manager who backs his players to perform. He sends them out believing they'll deliver the goods. There is little tactical or organisational work evident.

As a result, he is pretty much as helpless as the supporters. He's simply sitting there waiting for us to come good. Either we will or we won't. If we're in the bottom half at the end of September, it wouldn't surprise me to see the owners sack him.

Last edited:
I would argue that our unsustainable spending is a mistake in the first place. Spending money is no guarantee of promotion and we could really find ourselves in trouble down the line. I worry that they will get bored after two or three failures to win promotion and leave us with the debt accrued. After all they are business men, not Leicester City fans. Perhaps I'm being too cynical. I certainly hope so. I want us in the top flight as much as anybody else. But more than that I want a football club to support in ten years time.

I thought our players looked very unfit tonight, looking at them after about half hour most of them looked completely knackered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669