Sven: Saviour or Ulrika?

Svenvincible or Sventerrible?

• I am so excited by Sven joining I could kiss Homer.

Votes: 47 81.0%
  • I am so uninspired by Sven signing, I could kiss Homer.

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I am so gutted by this poll, this club, this selling out to Thailand and everything is shite.

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

So...

As opinions have been divided on this subject, I thought a poll.

Where are you on this? Are you on-board the all new Sven bus, or do you think Mad Mandy has finally lost the plot?

Sorry but there are not enough choices. Many will be inspired by Sven but never if it also involves kissing another bloke. I'm assuming Homer is a bloke?

I'm excited about this appointment, he has contacts all around the world and his experience will be vital!

A tricky one: I voted, "So excited that I could kiss Homer" but, of course, as we haven't been formally introduced, such acts are unthinkable.

I honestly don't know, I just get a bad feeling about Sven and our club. No idea why.

I know this argument is up in several threads right now but let's put it this way:
Whenever a club like us is looking for a manager during the summer months, we might be able attract some up and coming manager from a lower league - if we're lucky an experienced Championship manager might want a fresh start. When a manager is sacked mid-season, you have even fewer options.

Here we are, having an absolute nightmare of a season so far - we get rid of the manager, and we're in a desperate need of a new manager to turn this around. Along comes a former England, Lazio, Benfica manager and says: yes, I would like to be the new manager of LCFC.

No-one has said that Sven is the world's greatest manager - but do you honestly think that we could afford to turn him down in the situation we are right now? If so, who would you prefer?

I was not inspired when i heard about Sven, however, having given it some thought and weighed up the pro's and con's I can only see appointing Sven as a possitive move by the club. He will be a figure head for our venture into the far east, which in turn could reap rewards beyond our comprehension should we be successful, which in turn will increase funding put into the stadium and the playing squad. The new owners have already said they're looking to increase the capacity to 45? ish thousand. But to fill it they need a high profile manager & eventually team. So with hesitation, and bearing in mind we're normally linked with the Dowie's and Coleman's of this world I confirm that I'm all aboard the Sven Bus. BUT i'm not kissing Homer, and to be fair I doubt he wants to kiss me :) but if he did....

I took the 1st option but Im sure im not alone In wishing that there was a more hardcore option in regards to Homer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566