Sven's Provisional Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

England's provisional squad:
Robinson (Tottenham), James (Manchester City), Green (Norwich), G Neville (Manchester United), R Ferdinand (Manchester United), Terry (Chelsea), A Cole (Arsenal), Campbell (Arsenal), Carragher (Liverpool), Bridge (Chelsea), Beckham (Real Madrid), Carrick (Tottenham), Lampard (Chelsea), Gerrard (Liverpool), Hargreaves (Bayern Munich), Jenas (Totenham), Downing (Middlesbrough), J Cole (Chelsea), Lennon (Tottenham), Rooney (Manchester United), Owen (Newcastle), Crouch (Liverpool), Walcott (Arsenal).

I've highlighted what I believe to be a waste of time.

Robinson (Tottenham),
James (Manchester City),
Green (Norwich),

G Neville (Manchester United),
R Ferdinand (Manchester United),
Terry (Chelsea),
A Cole (Arsenal),
Campbell (Arsenal),
Carragher (Liverpool),
Bridge (Chelsea),

Beckham (Real Madrid),
Carrick (Tottenham),
Lampard (Chelsea),
Gerrard (Liverpool),
Hargreaves (Bayern Munich),
Jenas (Totenham),
Downing (Middlesbrough),
J Cole (Chelsea),
Lennon (Tottenham),

Rooney (Manchester United),
Owen (Newcastle),
Crouch (Liverpool),
Walcott (Arsenal).

Why does Sven persist with Owen fookin' Hargreaves!!!!

So can I! Trouble is, like me, he's no fookin' good in any of them!

ditto. and he's not a bad player. him or phil neville, you decide!

Last edited:
Nathan said:
ditto. and he's not a bad player. him or phil neville, you decide!

No, hes a dreadfull player :018:

I used to like him and back him when he got slatted, but his recent performances for england have been poor....

Nathan said:
four i think. final squad should be 23 players

Paul Robinson (Tottenham), David James (Manchester City), Robert Green (Norwich); Gary Neville (Manchester United), Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United), John Terry (Chelsea), Ashley Cole (Arsenal), Sol Campbell (Arsenal), Jamie Carragher (Liverpool), Wayne Bridge (Chelsea); David Beckham (Real Madrid), Michael Carrick (Tottenham), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Owen Hargreaves (Bayern Munich), Jermaine Jenas (Tottenham), Stewart Downing (Middlesbrough), Joe Cole (Chelsea), Aaron Lennon (Tottenham); Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Michael Owen (Newcastle), Peter Crouch (Liverpool), Theo Walcott (Arsenal).

Stand-by: Scott Carson (Liverpool), Luke Young (Charlton), Nigel Reo-Coker (West Ham), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham), Andy Johnson (Crystal Palace).

Mike Hunt Smells said:
He can play in a number of positions?

So can Nolan, and hes a far better player.

Yet again sven is showing no imagination and sticking with his favourites. Whats the betting Wallcott gets dropped from the squad for Defoe, the only reason hes been picked is so sven can say hes tried something new and it didnt work...

Nathan said:
he's hardly played and when he has he's been in a silly position

:102: I thort midfield was his possition.

Like I say, I used to be his biggest fan, but for me he just isnt good enough, dosnt live up to his potential and there are far better players out there.

wank wank wank wank!

Blaby blue blood said:
1So can Nolan, and hes a far better player.

Yet again sven is showing no imagination and sticking with his favourites. 2Whats the betting Wallcott gets dropped from the squad for Defoe, the only reason hes been picked is so sven can say hes tried something new and it didnt work...

1 so he can play on the wings can he? and full back?

2 too bluddy right! defoe is lots better than walcott

OMG this is fecking awfull. absolute total shite.

how the hell can that swedish twat leave D bent out of the squad and put in a player that is too young, not good enough and who has no experience what so ever in big time international football. he hasnt played a game for arsenal and he hasnt even made it into the under 21 side yet. this is pure bollocks and im afraid to say rooney wont be fit, owen will end up getting crocked and we will have peter fooking crouch upfront with Theo bastard walcott.

look at the other teams in this competition and we have possibly one of the weakest attacks in the tourny. Im afraid this year isnt the year and we will have to bleet on about 1966 for another 4 of the feckers, england fans are becoming like forest fans, "do you remember when........."

Awfull awfull decisions by an inept manager. Steve mclaren must have had some influence in this side, that alone does not fill me with confidence for the future.

:( :( :( :( OH is also a ****

I will be praying for rooney's foot now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669