Svetoslav Todorov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having 5 strikers to keep each other on their toes for the last dozen games or so will be great, and Todorov is a better poacher than we have at the club.

Horse, Todorov, Hume, Fryatt and Hammond will provide us with a good variety of options including height, pace, poaching etc.

Given that we have now got 2 or 3 wingers to play with (Porter, Yeates, Glombard) The emphasis is being taken off the centre of midfield to find a killer through ball.
We can play Weso, Johnson, Tiatto or Jarett in the centre and there only roles will be to close down, shift the balls out wide and get into the box.

Sounds simple, but with the new additions our squad looks a much more threatening set up in terms of goals, and isn't relian on Williams having a great game and making up for the lack of pace of our strikers and wingers.

would you rather have Low, Sylla, Welsh and O'grady? or Yeates, Porter, Todorov and Jarrett. I think Kelly has done well.

Fingers Crossed!

Having 5 strikers to keep each other on their toes for the last dozen games or so will be great, and Todorov is a better poacher than we have at the club.

Horse, Todorov, Hume, Fryatt and Hammond will provide us with a good variety of options including height, pace, poaching etc.

Given that we have now got 2 or 3 wingers to play with (Porter, Yeates, Glombard) The emphasis is being taken off the centre of midfield to find a killer through ball.
We can play Weso, Johnson, Tiatto or Jarett in the centre and there only roles will be to close down, shift the balls out wide and get into the box.

Sounds simple, but with the new additions our squad looks a much more threatening set up in terms of goals, and isn't relian on Williams having a great game and making up for the lack of pace of our strikers and wingers.

would you rather have Low, Sylla, Welsh and O'grady? or Yeates, Porter, Todorov and Jarrett. I think Kelly has done well.

Fingers Crossed!

For a month at least.

mm said he missed out on three signings because of the delay.he will defo be looking at some of his old players. todorov will come in along with two others imo. just because he didnt sign them doesent mean they wont come here on loan.

fryatt (loss of form) hammond (lazy) devries (useless fecker) can all go for me.

mm said he missed out on three signings because of the delay.he will defo be looking at some of his old players. todorov will come in along with two others imo. just because he didnt sign them doesent mean they wont come here on loan.

fryatt (loss of form) hammond (lazy) devries (useless fecker) can all go for me.

I'd agree but keep Fryatt, I think with a stronger manager he could be exceptional

I would be surprised to see Dowie join Cov, the rumours are very strong that he will be the new manager here or MM has somebody else in mind that perhaps wasn't available originally :102:

I would be more surprized if dowie joined Cov and they did well

Would he not have had an input into who CL signed,with him being Assistant?

Would he not have had an input into who CL signed,with him being Assistant?

I would have thought so HF.

More the guys playing in the English Leagues rather than the Scottish Prem though (MdV, Maybs, Sylla, Douglas, etc) - although he must still have had some input.

We have:

Fryatt, Hume, The Horse, Elvis, Dodds do we really need another one?

I know a few of you dont like Elvis, but i actually am a fan of his He has bags of pace, can hold the ball only problem he has is scoring from outside the box, thats not a problem look at Ruud :102:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670