Svetoslav Todorov

Status
Not open for further replies.
scenario...........

a striker is given a clear goal scoring opportunity, with only the keeper to beat. Who would you sooner it be....

A. Elvis Hammond
B. Ian Hume
C. Matty Fryatt
D. Mark De Vries
E. Jack Duckworth

I'd say Elvis would probably come bottom of that list.

I was going to say that was a hard choice but then you added Jack Duckworth and the decision was made.

Hammond has never 'suggested' hes going to be a top striker. Fryatt's record elsewhere speaks otherwise and many were saying he's going to be top goalscorer in The Championship. He still has a long career ahead of him, right manager, right frame of mind. He will be a Premiership striker.

Hammond has never 'suggested' hes going to be a top striker. Fryatt's record elsewhere speaks otherwise and many were saying he's going to be top goalscorer in The Championship. He still has a long career ahead of him, right manager, right frame of mind. He will be a Premiership striker.

I agree, it took McSheffrey a while to grow into the role.

Todorov is far better than any striker we have. A top signing if we get him....and if he can stay fully fit!

Portsmouth's Todorov reluctant to take Leicester option
tribalfooball.com - February 12, 2007

Portsmouth striker Svetoslav Todorov is reluctant to move to Leicester City on-loan.

Pompey's Bulgarian striker has already spent time at Wigan but was keen to stay on the South Coast even though he is unhappy at a lack of first-team chances at Fratton Park.

Former Portsmouth chairman Milan Mandaric, now in charge at Leicester, is keen on the ex-West Ham forward and wants him to strengthen his squad.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=28620

scenario...........

a striker is given a clear goal scoring opportunity, with only the keeper to beat. Who would you sooner it be....

A. Elvis Hammond
B. Ian Hume
C. Matty Fryatt
D. Mark De Vries
E. Jack Duckworth

I'd say Elvis would probably come bottom of that list.

C
D
B
E
A

;)

Just heard fishface on RL pretty much hinting that Todorov may well be on his way

Top banana

I would question whether Todorov still has it in him,he doesn't seem the same player since he came back from a serious injury.As for Hammond he's scored 6 career goals from 38 career starts plus plenty of Substitute appearances,that pretty much sums him up.He's a Striker and although scoring goals isn't the be all and end all of a strikers contribution his strike rate is appaling,you can't play him because he runs around a lot.Get rid ASAP

Even if he's three quarters the player he was, he is better than anything we currently have. FACT

Even if he's three quarters the player he was, he is better than anything we currently have. FACT

I still think there are better options out there,just opinions and the last thing we need is an injury prone Striker

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00