Svetoslav Todorov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he's three quarters the player he was, he is better than anything we currently have. FACT

I dont think strikers are the problem, we are conceding far too many and not creating enough, you cant create anything hoofing the ball up you need a midfield to keep a solid defence and good going forward, to create chances which is what they are not doing, we are too deep hence conceding bags of goals in.

I dont think strikers are the problem, we are conceding far too many and not creating enough, you cant create anything hoofing the ball up you need a midfield to keep a solid defence and good going forward, to create chances which is what they are not doing, we are too deep hence conceding bags of goals in.

I think our problems on the field are many and best way to sort it out is to start from the Top

jessel;392120[B said:
]I dont think strikers are the problem[/B], we are conceding far too many and not creating enough, you cant create anything hoofing the ball up you need a midfield to keep a solid defence and good going forward, to create chances which is what they are not doing, we are too deep hence conceding bags of goals in.

:icon_eek: how many of our strikers are in the top ten goal scorers this season :102:

:icon_eek: how many of our strikers are in the top ten goal scorers this season :102:

True. But as i said the midfield is the problem. How many shots do we have in a match, i doubt its many. Because the shape of the midfield is all wrong we use Defensive midfielders in: Weso, AJ, Tiatto etc we dont have an actual attacking midfielder, and how you can call Hughes a winger ill never know. We need a right balance, i believe Hume Fryatt Horse & Elvis are decent enough, we need some good service to them.

True. But as i said the midfield is the problem. How many shots do we have in a match, i doubt its many. Because the shape of the midfield is all wrong we use Defensive midfielders in: Weso, AJ, Tiatto etc we dont have an actual attacking midfielder, and how you can call Hughes a winger ill never know. We need a right balance, i believe Hume Fryatt Horse & Elvis are decent enough, we need some good service to them.

And I believe you are deluded........

This is one area where we have significantly worsened under Kelly. Say what you want about Levein but we were top of this table twelve months ago.

Have you seen brum I that league, only mid-table but second in the league, two/three good striker will always take you far.

Looking at that table I find it remarkable that there has not apparently been a single shot off target in the cup competitions!

If Todorov does come here I hope Harry is paying most of his wages!
I would guess that he is on 5 times what our best paid players are on.
Anyone got any figures?

If Todorov does come here I hope Harry is paying most of his wages!
I would guess that he is on 5 times what our best paid players are on.
Anyone got any figures?

yep

P&G1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00