Post Match Swansea 0 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgotten what to do if we lose . Do l boo, shout "Ranieri out" or"sack the board",leave early, rip up my ticket ? Anybody got an idiot guide on how to behave ?

What is this "losing" you speak of? I can't recall its meaning.

I ****ing love this team. I love them more than bacon sarnies. I love them more than tea and ganja. I love them more than blowjobs. I love them more than snorting sneachta off a cheap whore's tits.
I really ****ing love them.

I ****ing love this team. I love them more than bacon sarnies. I love them more than tea and ganja. I love them more than blowjobs. I love them more than snorting sneachta off a cheap whore's tits.
We love you too, Macky.

All tied at the relegation 6-pointer between Bournemouth and Chelski.

The Sun's goals app is now free to use, so you can watch highlights of our games without paying Murdoch.

Well aside from the ads, and the fact your phone is already reporting to Google what you had for breakfast, what time you took a dump, and when you last had a shag. Not sure how they sell that, but they probably do.

Superb!!!! Best assist? My son who helped me set it up so I could watch it all on a stream ! - Fantastic! If I look at the way that Bournemouth are regularly getting past the Chelski back 4 then we have nothing to fear from them in a weeks time. Well done City !

I thought I did but you just reminded me of all of my favourite things.

This is all too weird.

All of a sudden we have, seemingly, the best manager and the best team that we've had at any time in the last 50 years.
Anyway, doesn't this Ranieri manager bloke generally do better in his second season at a club than in his first.....

I can't cope.

I'm the token Leicester fan in my office (we're in Coventry hahahahaha) and all I can say every Monday is that the bubble is bound to burst, or it wont last.... I am enjoying every last little moment of this, its totally fantastic.

And to rub salt in the wounds, I am leading the Fantasy Football League too :D

The signings of Fuchs and Kante are absolutely crucial to this run. In addition, the tremendous form of Vardy, Albrighton, Mahrez and Drinkwater.

But I also think it is also worth mentioning the excellent form of Danny Simpson.

In fact, the whole lot of them have been superb.

Not seen any ads on that app. The rest is probably true.
When are product is given to you for free, you are the product.

6a00d8341d3df553ef0147e0e1aec2970b-pi

The signings of Fuchs and Kante are absolutely crucial to this run. In addition, the tremendous form of Vardy, Albrighton, Mahrez and Drinkwater.

But I also think it is also worth mentioning the excellent form of Danny Simpson.

Unfortunately Micky your predictions don't match up, you have obviously been to Lawrenson's school of football predictions!

Albrighton was too shit for Villa. Let's all just try and work that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669