Post Match Swansea 0 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albrighton was too shit for Villa. Let's all just try and work that out.
I thought he was going to be a luxury. Great at crossing but offers little else. Whilst his delivery is great, I believe the main strength to his game nowadays is his incredible work ethic and his all action dynamic style.

Shit for Villa, great for us. The difference? A manager who recognises the strengths he has within the squad and then using them to his advantage. I believe Ranieri is the most astute tactician we have ever had, he knows football and footballers inside out. I remain a great fan of Pearson and MON, but this guy is in a different league.

Shit for Villa, great for us. The difference? A manager who recognises the strengths he has within the squad and then using them to his advantage. I believe Ranieri is the most astute tactician we have ever had, he knows football and footballers inside out. I remain a great fan of Pearson and MON, but this guy is in a different league.

Don't think he was shit for Villa. Didn't he have really good stats for creating chances n the like?

I always rated Albrighton, was very pleased when we signed him, even more so considering it was on a free. Wasn't too happy when he didn't play much through a lot of last season but when he finally got a run in the side he was one of the outstanding players during the "great escape."

Just watched the goals back on the Sun Goals app and the 2nd was definitely offside. Still. Some you get. Some you don't :)

Just watched the goals back on the Sun Goals app and the 2nd was definitely offside. Still. Some you get. Some you don't :)

I can understand the lino not seeing Mahrez as none of the Swansea players noticed him there either. I can understand them putting 2 or 3 defenders on Vardy constantly but can't understand the freedom they allowed Mahrez at times.

Great performance. Keep expecting us to peter away but the good form keeps on rolling. It could all go pear-shaped, Ranieri hasn't achieved anything of note yet so for me, he's still under MON and Pearson. Just hope we don't undo it all by selling key players in January....

8 points off the magic 40 point mark.
17 points clear of the champions.

This is truly amazing stuff. Shame Vardy didn't continue his run - but if the Vardy doesn't get you, Mahrez will. Incredible. I ****ing love this team and this season

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think we need realistic expectations and shouldn't get carried away....

When he took over in the summer, one of the big criticisms of Ranieri was that he's not won titles and his teams 'only' finish 2nd...

So we might have to settle for 2nd place this season :(

;)

Are we getting the dodgy decisions going our way this season? (Well, we are a 'top team')

Several times ref decisions seem to have gone our way (like today) that normally/often go against us. I'm not saying that we are TOP OF THE LEAGUE because of these decisions, just that this season things are really going our way.

Just a thought. A thought of someone that has drunk a few beers tonight - With good reason.

It could all go pear-shaped, Ranieri hasn't achieved anything of note yet so for me, he's still under MON and Pearson. Just hope we don't undo it all by selling key players in January....

Injuries or January poaching season has to be navigated, this is still the best start to a top flight season in my lifetime. That is in itself I see as an achievement.

It's fun being called title contenders. Do we have the strength and depth for a full gruelling season? If we are still where we are at Xmas I will "Dare to dream". If there in March, we are genuine title contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566