Swansea City - Sat 23rd Oct - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually overheating. If you could see the name on my shirt, it means that I had taken my jacket off.

Why didn't you introduce yourself? I could then have introduced you to Blue Maniac who was sitting immediately to my left and, possibly, to beaumont who was sitting not far away to my right.

...That's quite insane. I should have introduced myself- but i wondered whether or not it was you. If i see you again i shall say hello!

...That's quite insane. I should have introduced myself- but i wondered whether or not it was you. If i see you again i shall say hello!

I wouldn't bet on it. Most people when faced with the site of a pensioner in shorts (even in winter) get all tongue-tied and give it up as a bad job for some reason :icon_cool

You declare me insane... and then say you will introduce yourself. Now that is insane!

I wouldn't bet on it. Most people when faced with the site of a pensioner in shorts (even in winter) get all tongue-tied and give it up as a bad job for some reason :icon_cool

:081:

This does seem to be true. The people that say they were standing right by me outnumber those that actually say hello by about two-to-one.

Perhaps I should stop using the same after-shave as Bernie.

:081:

This does seem to be true. The people that say they were standing right by me outnumber those that actually say hello by about two-to-one.

Perhaps I should stop using the same after-shave as Bernie.
That can't be right, I can barely stand to get anywhere near him on account of him smelling of tramp's piss.

That can't be right, I can barely stand to get anywhere near him on account of him smelling of tramp's piss.

Perhaps you should make it clear whether you're talking about Bernie or about me in this instance.

Oh, the mean thing he did with the photo of Morrison?

tbf if he did know you in real life there's no way he would've done that, cos you would've booted him up the arse!(And he would've deserved it!)

Did they not meet at Leeds (at the same time I met LeeH) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757