Pre Match Swansea v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: team for swans away

That's a great line up and on the bench - Junior Murvin, Linton Kwesi Johnson, The Heptones (all of them), Augustus Pablo and Lee Perry
Don't be absurd, Lee Perry on the ****ing bench?!?! Why would we leave our first choice keeper on the bench???

Schmeichel

Simpson Morgan Moore Konchesky

Cambiasso

Drinkwater King

Mahrez

Ulloa Vardy

I think James was very poor against Newcastle and King deserves his place back in the midfield. I think Mahrez would do well in the sort of role that Stewart Downing is playing for West Ham. It HAS to be time for De Laet to lose the right-back spot.

We started the season with pace and determination - and have to get back to that asap or we will be quickly in trouble.

Newcastle(a) has generally been a difficult fixture for Leicester - and the team selection seemed to make it more difficult.

Pearson needs to wind the clock back a few weeks - and not mess around with odd calls like Albrighton.

We were always going to be vulnerable in defence because nothing worthwhile was done over the summer - its too late to worry about that now till January. We won't be able to just contain Swansea - so he should go back to surprising the opposition with pace.

who changed this to pre match, i'm unbetren on pre match but only been doing home games, hope this doesn't wreck it

who changed this to pre match, i'm unbetren on pre match but only been doing home games, hope this doesn't wreck it
What do you expect when you are the first to post a thread about the next match to be played? :102:

We must be more positive than we were Saturday, Swansea are dececent but beatable , in some respects a similar form trend to ours ie started season well but currently in a dip of form We must keep Cambiasso in the team for his calmness experience and positive effect on team mates, imo Mahrez must start to provide flair and creativity and Vardy should start to provide pace and unsettle thier defence. We have the capability to win this if NP selects the correct team/tactics and the players rediscover thier earlier desire/form. We seem to have great difficulty keeping a clean sheet so it will have to be a 1-2 win Ulloa Vardy

Last edited:
2-0 loss

If Leicester had won on Saturday against Newcastle my birthday weekend would have been just about perfect. Hit a quaddie at the Caulfield Cup and had a blinder of a party. Typical if Leicester to let me, and all our fans, down. A win at Swansea would provide the perfect tonuc though so let's have a flamin' go at these Welsh overachievers.

American residents:
So I'm in Beverly hills for this 1. As its 9:30am kick off and on sky does that mean it will be on ESPN or 1 of the other sports channels in the hotel?

All Premiership games shown in the US are on NBC, either their sports network (NBCSN) or one of their other channels. It's not listed on NBCSN so it might be worth looking at any of the other NBC channels to see if it's on one of those. The game against Man. U. wasn't on NBCSN but on another NBC channel.

American residents:
So I'm in Beverly hills for this 1. As its 9:30am kick off and on sky does that mean it will be on ESPN or 1 of the other sports channels in the hotel?

I think El Classico is on at the same time. I'm in hong kong at the weekend so I suspect whatever bar I find myself in will be more interested in that one. Can't think too many ex pats will be bothered about staying up till 2 am to watch us and the swans!

Re: team for swans away

Don't be absurd, Lee Perry on the ****ing bench?!?! Why would we leave our first choice keeper on the bench???

You're right of course - stupid! I meant to say King Tubby (and I don't mean GTF).

I miss dennis
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 229
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593