Swine Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting bored of this now. My teacher said to stop worrying as it won't come to Harborough but I really am not sure. The masks apparently do nothing though, now that is worrying.

Getting bored of this now. My teacher said to stop worrying as it won't come to Harborough but I really am not sure. The masks apparently do nothing though, now that is worrying.

You are taking the piss, I pray to God you are taking the Piss.

You are taking the piss, I pray to God you are taking the Piss.

What bit? I honestly did hear that the masks they are giving out don't do any good at preventing the disease spreading. I did hear that I don't care if it sounds stupid because I know what I heard.

Legend. People are too quick to think that the youngsters are bad but we are good, good I tell you.

Nobody has ever told me that i'm trouble, but I know alot of people my age that aspire to absolutly **** all and aren't much good at all.

Last edited:
Nobody has ever told me that i'm trouble, but I know alot of people my age that aspire to absolutly **** all and aren't much good at all.

Yeah, well some youngsters are bad but only some, however there are some adults probably some on here who like some youngsters are absolutely useless.

Yeah, well some youngsters are bad but only some, however there are some adults probably some on here who like some youngsters are absolutely useless.

Only some of them mind. And they're only useless in some situations some of the time. Some.

Teachers are always right aren't they.

No. Can't stand them (well the ones at my school). All they do is moan and shout for no reason. I feel sorry for them though having to teach youths everyday can't be fun but they chose to do it so they should cheer up. Miserbale *****.

Shit. I was just about to view a couple of properties on Alvington Way. Oh well, is there anywhere else I might be safe Harbro?

I only said what my teacher said, I never said they were right or wrong in my first post you quoted.:102:

You should go view properties in the North Pole you will be safe there. If not there then go Estonia, Mart Poom told me it's safe there.

You should go view properties in the North Pole you will be safe there. If not there then go Estonia, Mart Poom told me it's safe there.

But Mart Poom looks a bit like a warthog which I'm fairly sure is a member of the swine family.

I think you're telling me porkies about Estonia Harbro - I'll take your advice on the North Pole though as I reckon the germs will freeze to death up there.

Shit. I was just about to view a couple of properties on Alvington Way. Oh well, is there anywhere else I might be safe Harbro?

Have you considered Boarton Astley or Hogglescote?

Last edited:
But Mart Poom looks a bit like a warthog which I'm fairly sure is a member of the swine family.

I think you're telling me porkies about Estonia Harbro - I'll take your advice on the North Pole though as I reckon the germs will freeze to death up there.

I'm only telling you what Mart told me. He said that Estonia are not concerned and if I want to I could go and live there. I might actually go are you interested. He lives on a pig farm by the way.:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Liverpool613
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69