TABAP Awards 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

Not just the nights Steven,perhaps you could send up some of your knitting patterns

Joe_Fox

Hang on a minute, I set a date in December and you rolled your eyes and moaned that it was too far away. (and gave a fraction of the year if I remember)

Then I changed it so satisfy you and you moaned saying "why change things".

Now you moaning that it should be extended.

An overwhelming stench of contradiction surrounds you Steven! Mind you, I still think your quite funny. :wink:

Steven

highland fox said:
Not just the nights Steven,perhaps you could send up some of your knitting patterns

I borrowed them off MK. If he says it is ok then I will post them to you. :wink:

MKFox

Steven said:
highland fox said:

I borrowed them off MK. If he says it is ok then I will post them to you. :wink:

no probs, just need the patterns for the backless halterneck top and the sleeveless jacket returned before xmas. :oops: .......for mrs MK..... :oops:

Steven

MKFox said:
Steven said:
highland fox said:

no probs, just need the patterns for the backless halterneck top and the sleeveless jacket returned before xmas. :oops: .......for mrs MK..... :oops:

I understand. :wink:

Matt

Why wasn't there a "Laziest poster of the year" award...I'd have been guaranted that! :(

sheffield_fox

Whilst I'm happy to get a few votes despite not even realising that these awards existed until today, it seems a bit dodgy that the guy who ran these awards is the guy who won most of the awards... :p

Joe_Fox

I just counted them all again and they are spot on. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669