Taggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

If Taggs reckons we need to win half of our remaining fixtures to stay up then that's like admitting were going down because there's no chance of that happening - looking like we'll be playing Oldham and Tranmere again next season - oh and I nearly forgot I wonder who the new manager will be -should have got Larry Grayson when we had the chance - totally despondent, depressed and p..sed off with yet another shite season but I've got blue blood - I have a dream (in the style of Martin L King) that one day we will reach the promised land.........

It's a good job that we wont have to win half of our games then isnt it.

It's a bullshit remark if true.

I shall return to this part of the forum next season. I've had enough of all this bollocks.

Lanxfox, please re-read your and then think about it. If we win half of our remaining games we will finish lower mid-table. It's a very sensible target IMO.

Even if we only win four of them, we will probably be safe (allowing for a draw or two).

Well see what Taggs says on teletext and have ago at him not me -it hardly fills me with confidence

Well see what Taggs says on teletext and have ago at him not me -it hardly fills me with confidence

Not having a go at you.

Rest assured mate we will not need to win half our remaining games.

The title of this thread just gave me a brainwave. Make Taggart manager. Seems obvious now, doesn't it.

Thanks guys. I was seriously depressed over this.

I think we can get four wins, its about our going rate. Twelve points and a few draws might see us safe.

Happy days are here again!

We won't have to win any if those below us don't pick up any more points.

We won't have to win any if those below us don't pick up any more points.

And the way things are going that it looking more and more likely. I was saying the other week, as tragic as it may sound, we probably won't stay up neccessarily because we get better, but because those below us are so poor.

And the way things are going that it looking more and more likely. I was saying the other week, as tragic as it may sound, we probably won't stay up neccessarily because we get better, but because those below us are so poor.

The words 'straws' 'at' and 'clutching' spring to mind

Sheffield Wednesday, Colchester and Preston are all in better form than we are over the last few games - so I hardly think we will be able to rely on them not picking up a fair few points over the coming weeks

Talk about desperate :icon_roll

I reckon the third relegation spot is between ourselves, Preston, Sheff Wed and Southampton.

IMO both ourselves and Saints look vunerable because we are in poor form and I doubt the desire and fight in both squads to beat the drop. A couple of saving graces IMO is that Mandaric will change manager again or Ollie will resign if the situation becomes much more desperate and the appointment of Nigel Pearson at St Mary's which IMO is a massive gamble given their current plight and his lack of experience as a No 1.

I reckon the third relegation spot is between ourselves, Preston, Sheff Wed and Southampton.

IMO both ourselves and Saints look vunerable because we are in poor form and I doubt the desire and fight in both squads to beat the drop. A couple of saving graces IMO is that Mandaric will change manager again or Ollie will resign if the situation becomes much more desperate and the appointment of Nigel Pearson at St Mary's which IMO is a massive gamble given their current plight and his lack of experience as a No 1.

we have those along with scunny and colchester to play so its very much in our hands - and thats what worries/bothers me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566