Taggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the dressing room is much better under IH, players are enjoying life under IH only downfall....THE RESULTS AREN'T COMING

where did you pick that gem from? How do you know it is? They all seem pretty pissed off to me when I have seen them play

The suitation we are in his the fault of Milan, he brought in MA2 and then sacked him, megson suitation wasnt his fault but Holloway has had a lot of work do in the background as well the pitch, yes results are what managers get paid for , but with Milan leaving alot of shit around the place IH is the one that had to clean up before he got started, the team was shit it is better now, and the dressing room is much better under IH, players are enjoying life under IH only downfall....THE RESULTS AREN'T COMING

Aaaaaw, poor Ian.
That Milan fellah is a nasty, nasty man, fancy not cleaning up his shits. Baaaad Milan, bad.

Aaaaaw, poor Ian.
That Milan fellah is a nasty, nasty man, fancy not cleaning up his shits. Baaaad Milan, bad.

He didn't even clean up the one that Allen did on his back seat

He made Megson do it, and that's why he left for Bolton. FACT

What pisses me off about a lot on here banging the 'stability' drum, is, they were calling for Gary Megsons head after 4 f^cking games. Its laughable.

Yes, go back and have a look and see who you are, and then tell me why Ollie should have your backing, when hes clearly lost it.

FFS hes been arguing with cov fans about them going down, talking about 'lucky' potatoes and amusing himself with lookalikes in his BBC column. Well heres one .....Ollie=C^nt.

Stop acting like one Ollie, drop your comedy act and show some commitment to this football club. You spend more time entertaining the muppets that think your funny, while meanwhile, you are turning out the most dire entertainment ive seen as a city fan.

What pisses me off about a lot on here banging the 'stability' drum, is, they were calling for Gary Megsons head after 4 f^cking games. Its laughable.

Yes, go back and have a look and see who you are, and then tell me why Ollie should have your backing, when hes clearly lost it.

FFS hes been arguing with cov fans about them going down, talking about 'lucky' potatoes and amusing himself with lookalikes in his BBC column. Well heres one .....Ollie=C^nt.

Stop acting like one Ollie, drop your comedy act and show some commitment to this football club. You spend more time entertaining the muppets that think your funny, while meanwhile, you are turning out the most dire entertainment ive seen as a city fan.
If you love Megson so much, why don't you go and support him, not City :icon_wink

Sorry biff, couldn't resist it. Someone's gonna do it, might as well be me :023:

or:

"Megson never wanted to manage City, Holloway clearly does"

That will be jobber

If you love Megson so much, why don't you go and support him, not City :icon_wink

Sorry biff, couldn't resist it. Someone's gonna do it, might as well be me :023:

or:

think that sums it up for me:)

Holloway is our manager now so I see little point in rattling on about Megson etc.If we must then maybe we should stick it in all in one thread about what could have been.That way people won't get upset

Walking into town I see the headline 'OLLIE QUITS CITY'

On closer inspection it was 'QUAKE HITS CITY'

Methinks I best pop down to Specsavers soon.

or cut the wanking down a bit

or:

The fact is Melts i dont paticulary like Megson. But as soon as he came a Leicester manager i was willing to give him a chance. I would do the same if it was Anyone else that wasnt the most loved in the game.

Holloway is our manager now so I see little point in rattling on about Megson etc.If we must then maybe we should stick it in all in one thread about what could have been.That way people won't get upset

True.

But it shouldnt mean we have to hang on to him because of 'stability'

EDIT: i dont want to see us go down, but if we go down with him at the helm, i will be finding other things to do on a saturday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670