Talking Balls 5-A-Side F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always fancied playing upfront :icon_roll You need a striker Sportsman FC?

I'll play centre-half

We are always looking for new players mate, you are more than welcome. I don’t mind having a go in goal when I make my debut in a few weeks time.

I don’t know an excellent 5-a-side goalie but I understand if you wanna keep it to tbers.

We're in CF.

The team name is Talking Balls FC and we start next week in the league.

The branch manager wants us to have a friendly Thursday evening, time tba for decide what division we should go in. He going to ring my mobile in the evening for answer, so I need people to say yes, I can do it and Confirm the match. I think it will be useful for getting to known everyone, learning the rules, getting any teething probelms out the way. This practice match is just £20, so provided we have 8 turn up, it's £2.50 each.

I propose that everyone wear a blue top. We need someone to volunteer in goal and we need goal gloves. You must wear shinpads. You wear either trainers or moulded astros with over 14 moulded studs. I am gonna have to wear white plimies first week - I'll be the Alan Ball of TBFC.

Car parking is a nightmare at Goals, as I found out when some badmans bled gangster nearly went into the back of my car last night. So as less car's as possible the better. I used a route last night, which meant I went through most areas South of the city, so I am happy to pick up people along this route.

That involves Brauny, Aylestone, Pork Pie Roundabout, Knighton, Oadby Racecourse, London Rd and then either Evington Rd from there or Stoughton Rd. If anyone wants picking up on this route, I'll have 4 spots in my small Corsa.

Provided everyone does everything on time and correct, Goals is a top set-up and despite probably calling everyone a cnut in the car park, we should enjoy ourselves during the match (probably laughing at each other's misfortune).

Once you say yes, I'll give you my mob number and work e-mail.

Im in

im trying to get hold of some shin pads. If i locate any ill play. Ill warn ya now though im unfit and shit!!

located some shin pads. am i needed? i will need a lift hazz if you still have space? i am in brauny. side note im pissed off as iv just lost my 10 quid o2 voucher. grrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69