Talking Balls 5-A-Side F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollox!!!

We haven't played properly for years, you saying 10 minutes warming up would have prevented strained muscles and stiffness?

I put it to you that you are deluded my old friend!! :icon_wink

I've decided we are putting Melton on the Les Ferdinand scheme, wrapping him in cotton wool, training is minimal for him.

Im really pissed off I missed it. Cant wait to start playing.

I'd give their keeper a 10. How he saved some of those shots is beyond me, he seemed to have micro second reactions.

One of the best keepers I've ever played against. Not a quote I'm expecting to hear from our opposition though!!

I'd give their keeper a 10. How he saved some of those shots is beyond me, he seemed to have micro second reactions.

One of the best keepers I've ever played against. Not a quote I'm expecting to hear from our opposition though!!

The offer stands that I can get a keeper that I reckon would be willing to play. He can prob only make it when I can but I could ask but he is a non tber. (and a villa fan).

Get him in, I don't care if he's a Villa fan, look where having a city fan got us!!

exactly-having a good keeper makes a big difference! no offence to mhs who i thought did a decent job considering the onslaught he had to face!

:026::026::026:

My goal-keeping heroics kept us in the game. My performance was one that Massimo Taibi would be proud of. :icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_roll :081:

We need a manager on the touchline to shout at us and see "the big picture". When I was watching it was obvious were the mistakes where, but when you go back on it isn't so obvious. Also we have a choice not to do something if we don't want to.

I think we need a manager in to shout orders. I'm nominating Newts as our Manager to position us better.

If we stayed 3 at the back and me mid/up we were OK and there were clear holes in their midfield to get the ball through for me to hold or go. But when the backs come running forward and I go running back, it's so bloody difficult at our levels of fitness to get back into position. We agreed on zonal at the start, and then never followed it through.

Get Newts in

Last edited:
Leroy, if your mate can't make it let me know I'll ask my dad, he loves playing in nets
TBH Matt, and no offence Leroy, but I think you're Dad should have first shout if he wants it. He's palyed for us before and did a bloody good job of it

I might turn up at the next one just to shout very loud at you ****ers.....

:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Brighton612
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Newcastle611
7Chelsea610
8Nottm F610