Talking Balls 5-A-Side F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit shit then because it doesn't say that in the rules! As an outfield player, are you not allowed to enter either penalty area? Or have I read that wrong?

That's a bit shit then because it doesn't say that in the rules! As an outfield player, are you not allowed to enter either penalty area? Or have I read that wrong?
Not allowed, Melton got caught out by that ****er as well

edit - In my defense I was flying through the air at the time

Last edited:
Great, looks like were going to be concentrating on what we can and can't do, rather than concentrating on actually trying to score some bloody goals! :icon_wink

If we haven't decided a GK by 18.00 tonight I'm not bothering. Can't be bothered with all the ****ing about when we get there.

If we haven't decided a GK by 18.00 tonight I'm not bothering. Can't be bothered with all the ****ing about when we get there.

There's still another 8 and a half hours till 6, I'm sure it can be agreed by then.

I heard MHS did a good job last time.......:icon_wink

717335.jpg

According to my mate who plays on Wednesdays, there are always loads of goalies hanging around looking for games during league matches, not sure how true this is though, Nathan any idea?

Feckin' hell, Hazza - even SWWG is correcting you now :icon_lol:

I suppose if everyone really really didn't want to, I could I suppose. Although it won't be 17 goals you will concede, it will be 70. And I am not joking! :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58