Talking Balls 5-A-Side F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose if everyone really really didn't want to, I could I suppose. Although it won't be 17 goals you will concede, it will be 70. And I am not joking! :icon_wink
if i was in goal it would be 700:icon_redf

I'll go in goal if no-one else wants to but ffs I don't see why one of you goes in. I volunteered last week because it was needed and I was shit, can't someone do it this week? :102:

I'll go in goal if no-one else wants to but ffs I don't see why one of you goes in. I volunteered last week because it was needed and I was shit, can't someone do it this week? :102:

Yes come on ya cnuts some-else goin goal.

I set up the team and I am having to pay £20 tonight, so I am immune.

But MHS, if you do it tonight, you are immune from the nets for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

I volunteer to go in goal next week if I am still in the team, would rather see what its all about on pitch for the first week.

But I think we should change keeper every game, regardless of who's good and who's crap in goal and on pitch. MHS was last week, I volunteer next week, who's doing it this week? Doesn't matter if you are crap.

How big are the goals anyway?

I volunteer to go in goal next week if I am still in the team, would rather see what its all about on pitch for the first week.

But I think we should change keeper every game, regardless of who's good and who's crap in goal and on pitch. MHS was last week, I volunteer next week, who's doing it this week? Doesn't matter if you are crap.

We have a keeper on the way, we just need someone to cover tonight.

Well I would play in goal if it meant doing that or not playing at all. But believe me I would be absolutely terrible, would be better for someone else to do it.

Are the goals full size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59