Talking Balls 5-A-Side F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:018: :018: :018: By all means call him a prick but using the word Irish is gratuitous. Do the right thing and substitute the word Irish with the word ****ing.

Once you have done that then we will talk about abusing another poster..... :confused: :icon_sad:

Nice one Steven...... so who are we going to abuse then?

I say lets go for MHS and NF...... WANKERS

Oi you cock munchers, my loan deal can be made permanent as of July 1st when my contract runs out in Manchester. :)

At the min I can only make Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays.

Oi you cock munchers, my loan deal can be made permanent as of July 1st when my contract runs out in Manchester. :)

At the min I can only make Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays.

your no use then so **** off

spanners---web.jpg

Went there today.

The chap is gonna ring me in the week to absolute confirm our place and then I have to send form in.

The reg fee is £20, this puts in line with FA dislinciple and pays for the refs. So any trouble could have consquences further on. Can be paid first week.

No studs or blades allowed, only trainers, moulded plastic studs more than 14.
Must wear shorts and shins. No 3/4's allowed or trackie bottoms.
Only keeper allowed trackies/ 3/4's.
Preferbly play all in same colour.

8 in a squad, matches will take place from 7.00 to 10.00. 15 only to sign on which I think we may need considering people's availablities. If 8 turn up every week, everyone pays a fiver and then we have four quid left over to pay off reg fee and some'ut else.

In the case that we can't raise 4 players and a keeper. We have to give 24 hr notice and then we don't pay but lose 10-0. If we are late for any games, then its 1-0 after five, 2-0 after ten and so on.

Matches last 40 mins long in total, 20 each way.

:icon_lol:

What do you want to know, we already have a list

Well just people to say 'yeh, sound. let's get playing'. :icon_wink

Very awkward to get to Coleman Road atm, silly diversion and bridge being built.

But we're on, the branch manager will probably ring me at work in the week. I say okay, take form to Coleman Rd, they say okay. Then we have to fill in players details etc. May have to start in Division 5, that's 2 from the bottom.

The bloke asked me 'how good we are?', I just said 'average' :icon_roll

12 have expressed an interest and I suppose we'll have an orignal squad of 8 and then operate a rotation system (although, I dont think it will be needed as holidays and various probs means people's availbilty (sp) is skewed)

Last edited:
"Average" = :081:

We meet the following criteria:

Old
Knackered
Fat
Unfit
Never played
Never met

Not the best criteria to get your "average" from :icon_lol:

Money - Who, why, where when?

Yeh sound lets get playing. :icon_bigg

"Average" = :081:

We meet the following criteria:

Old
Knackered
Fat
Unfit
Never played
Never met

Not the best criteria to get your "average" from :icon_lol:

Money - Who, why, where when?

You can bet that every team we play all know each other really well, we will be meeting for the first time and slagging each other off all night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566