Fat
Unfit
Never played
Never met

Not the best criteria to get your "average" from :icon_lol:

Money - Who, why, where when?

I thought we best not say we're crap. :icon_lol:

Now, then money.

It's £36.95 a match. I work out if 8 turn up and everyone pays a fiver. That leaves 3 quid a week to slowly pay for the regi fee, I will initially pay for the reg fee. 3 x 7 equals £21 and then that spare pound goes 'aintgotafeckinclue'.

I'll read all the forms and filling em in tomorrow. When the bloke gives the ring, I'll say we're good to go and then work it from there. We maybe starting this Thursday or next. I may ring the chap tomorrow at work to say we're good to go to make sure of spot and then pop in tomorrow night.

Last edited:
3 topics of TBFC today

1) Team-Name

2) Kit

3) Assistant

1) Team-Name. Provisionally I am calling it Talking Balls FC

2) Kit - Need some help really, in case we cant get our hands on a kit, I suggest we all wear either white or blue, simple enough colours.

3) Basically I need to put a second name on form because of when I am unavailable. It's very handy because on the day of the game, they give you a ring to confirm the match.

If everyone has their opinion or view on this, then I can fill in details and pop down, either this arvo, tonight or sometime Tuesday

Assistant = Melton?

Everything else sounds fine. I am not available this Thursday or next Thursday due to holiday!

If all it means is I get a phone call for the match I'll be the assistant. If theres work involved it can feck orf ;)

Unfortunately I have been banned from playing football until after my wedding so wont be able to come for about 4-5 weeks. after that ill be able to make most weeks.

Unfortunately I have been banned from playing football until after my wedding so wont be able to come for about 4-5 weeks. after that ill be able to make most weeks.

Talk about starting as you mean to go on :icon_roll

I fully expected these comments but I agree with the idea, i dont want to walk up the aisle on crutches.

That's the spirit, mate :icon_lol:

action-smiley-047.gif

Last edited:
Alright count me in, I'll do it

Just had a look, all you need to give is name and day and night phone number.

Pm me them and then I can give it in tonight or tomorrow. Just been pass it, had to go to Ashfield School.

Just a bit of advice for when people want to go, it's better to get to if you come from Evington/London Road way. The Uppingham Rd entry is closed and it's very long diversion before you get there. You can get to it by Broad Avenue, calling it Coleman Rd is a red herring. It lies on Wakerley Road.

Looks like we'll only have 10 available for the first game of season.

Just had a look, all you need to give is name and day and night phone number.

Pm me them and then I can give it in tonight or tomorrow. Just been pass it, had to go to Ashfield School.

Just a bit of advice for when people want to go, it's better to get to if you come from Evington/London Road way. The Uppingham Rd entry is closed and it's very long diversion before you get there. You can get to it by Broad Avenue, calling it Coleman Rd is a red herring. It lies on Wakerley Road.

Looks like we'll only have 10 available for the first game of season.

why ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670