Talking Balls Awards 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping my contribution to that thread would earn me some last minute votes for argumentative twat of the year, but that award doesn't seem to exist. :icon_cry:

I've put in a vote for you Prof :icon_lol:

Nope, only 1 category that you fit into fairly and squarely prof...

...but unfortunately there are even bigger ones on here.

Nope, only 1 category that you fit into fairly and squarely prof...

...but unfortunately there are even bigger ones on here.

Can we still vote for him even though he's been banned?

Mind you, since the ban he probably qualifies for most improved poster.

Why would anyone want an award for posting stuff on a forum? I honestly don't understand it so if anyone can explain please do.

Why would anyone want an award for posting stuff on a forum? I honestly don't understand it so if anyone can explain please do.

It's not about winning awards, it's the process itself thaat's important. It 's just a traditional community based activity that promotes inclusiveness.
I hardly ever mention the time that I won the Poster's Poster of the Year award, I can't even remember when it was, what's important is that it did happen and I did win it.
It was in 2006. I only remember that because the following year homer decided not to include that category again because he just didn't think it'd be right after me winning it, he decided it'd just be best to retire it with the award in my possesion. Which is understandable.

It's not about winning awards, it's the process itself thaat's important. It 's just a traditional community based activity that promotes inclusiveness.
I hardly ever mention the time that I won the Poster's Poster of the Year award, I can't even remember when it was, what's important is that it did happen and I did win it.
It was in 2006. I only remember that because the following year homer decided not to include that category again because he just didn't think it'd be right after me winning it, he decided it'd just be best to retire it with the award in my possesion. Which is understandable.

Wrong answer, every forum I've seen with an awards process ends up with a them and us scenario. If anyone wants me to vote for them it'll cost a pint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00