Talkingballs FC vs Foxes Talk FC - 24th May - 2.30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been told the fella who sorts the hot dogs, burgers etc.. is away on holiday, I've got another fella who might do it, but we may have to offer him something of a run out!!:102::102:

let me know what you think. But he will probably do something like a curry or chilli, something nice as this is his trade!

I've just been told the fella who sorts the hot dogs, burgers etc.. is away on holiday, I've got another fella who might do it, but we may have to offer him something of a run out!!:102::102:

let me know what you think. But he will probably do something like a curry or chilli, something nice as this is his trade!

Sounds like black mail but if thats the choice then we will go for it!:icon_lol:

Do we need nets corner flags etc or can you get those?

Ok count me in, i will play where you want , dont expect an olympic performance though as i havent played for along time.

Early indications are for good weather sunday! Sunny spells max 20C!!

Whats the story with shirts ie do you supply one or do you want me to bring one in a certain color.

Either me or Nathan will provide a kit. Might be an idea to wear your own black shorts and socks though as I know this is something I am usually short (excuse the pun) of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00