Talkingballs FC vs Foxes Talk FC - 24th May - 2.30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han

As most of you are aware, we played a match against Foxes Talk this time last year and were cruelly beaten on (sudden-death) penalties.

After the match, everyoe sticks around for a drink or three in the club house. Food is also available.

The match will be played at St Andrews FC on 24th May (this Sunday!). A map is on this link.

ANYBODY is welcome to come down and play (or support) for us. Do not be put off by your ability/fitness levels, it is more about the fun of it. If you've seen any of us before you will know that we are not athletes! Even Cityfan is welcome!

We have the following players down to play:

Fcukcov
PDS
Beighton
Hazzman
Nathan
Ch4mbo
Drew
Pipes
Hammond (Ankle)
Steve (TBFC 5 a-side keeper)
John (TBFC 5 a-side player)

This is our final request for players, if you do not reply by 5 pm on Wednesday, we will look to bring in players from elsewhere (very last resort!)

Those already down to play need to reply here to confirm that they are 100% available. It would also be helpful to have your preferred position and an idea of your level of fitness (can you play a full 90 mins?).

Remeber, you will need the following in order to play:

• £5 charity donation
  • suitable footwear (going on current conditions, studs would be advisable)
  • shin pads (you cannot play without them!)

Im in. Any position, and will play as long as I can!

I would love to play after my late injury last year, this year i am in Spain for my brother's stag due, i hope to make it for next year if there is one

I can play... preferably CB. But will play in any position if asked to. I'll manage 90 as long as I don't rupture my knee ligaments again :icon_lol:

I'd prefer to play CFor CM, NOT on the wing, not at my age! And same as Hazzman, if the pace is steadyish i'll be o.k for the 90

Weren't you left wing last year when you scored that corker?:102:

Yes, but a years a long time in football! I could play left wing (used to love it being right footed)n but would probably need to swap with someone for a breather every now and then!

I'll be there, can't guarantee I'll be able to play 100% considering I haven't played since December and my op was only 4 weeks ago.
Praying I feel ok enough to play.

Fit and able to play.

Keeper is main position, but reliably informed you have one of those, so I can fill in at Right or Left back, or if desperately short centre half. (I'm right footed)

I expect I could managed 90 minutes if pushed, but if it's rolling subs I'd be happily to come off for a breather.

What time will people be there til? I finish work at 4 (I think) so can come down for some post-match drinks and will happily contribute to the charity cause wotsit.

Are we OK to play in Blue?
You (foxes talk) will be in blue.
What time will people be there til? I finish work at 4 (I think) so can come down for some post-match drinks and will happily contribute to the charity cause wotsit.
The kick off is at 2.30 so we will not finish until around 4 pm. you might be in time for the final whistle if you rush!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669