Talkingballs Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I'd read page 2 before I wasted a whole 5 mins of my precious work time signing up for and trying to add my marker....

im on it gayers. no stalking me

Not too far to jump in the Thames then Darth where you live?

i can throw an apple core into the Thames from my balcony...but if i jumped i wouldn't make it

:)

i think we'd be talking two broken legs...it's the sixth floor and i'm not slight

Probably best not to put your full address on the map if you're going to tell everyone that you're going to the football...

Probably best not to put your full address on the map if you're going to tell everyone that you're going to the football...

yeah i thought that (Enderby!)

i can throw an apple core into the Thames from my balcony...but if i jumped i wouldn't make it

:)

i think we'd be talking two broken legs...it's the sixth floor and i'm not slight

I can confrim this...:icon_wink

Which is why these raiders in the North West have been raiding the homes of these top Premiership players. They got a shock though when they they raided the home of Phil Jagielka (who was injured and missing Everton's game at Hull) and found him and his mates watching the footy. They still nicked all the guys jewellery and money and Jagielka's car though. They threatened them with weapons and violence. Not think the guys will be hurrrying back for another nite of footy and beer in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46