Talkingballs vs Foxes Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may read this in another thread but St Andrews would be available to us as a pre-season date ie: sometime in July. But it's upto you guys. And yes i'm up for playing as well.

Saturday 19th June

We have pitch from 12-2 at Judgemeadow school.

Declare yourselves now (and via PM please).

£5 each bla bla bla

Leroy, i have kind of taken over this but if you want to be invloved let me know.

Last edited:
I suppose I'd have to play.....(I'll play midfield this time hahahahaha).

I'm sure I could drag us 3 down, depending on dates

I'd love to play, but the usual Sunday makes it really difficult as it's a work-day for me.

Yep I'll make the annual apperance - injuries permitting.

Count me in.

I'm happy to turn out for the Talking Balls again, despite my main residence being on FoxesTalk.

It seems I only turn up on this forum so I can turn out for the opposition!

same here

I still struggle to play because of my knee but I'll come down and support this year!

I doubt there are any spaces but if you need a hard working CM then you can count me in.

Il play any day/time if that improves my chances. :)

You may read this in another thread but St Andrews would be available to us as a pre-season date ie: sometime in July. But it's upto you guys. And yes i'm up for playing as well.

Are you all in???

Hammond you cannot simply switch sides now. You're with us.

Us 3 will be out, my dad has said he doesn't feel up to playing and will hand over to a younger one (probably LCFCMonkey). I can't commit yet so count me and Jon out, if you are short nearer the time I'll have another look.

Are you all in???

Hammond you cannot simply switch sides now. You're with us.

I'll double check the wifes shifts and let you know later.

I'm provisionally in. I'll confirm it 100% tonight, once i've double checked with the missus. Have the opponents been notified in all of this?

They will get a team regardless. They usually have to turn people down.

How much are we trying to raise for charity? Which charity, etc...?

Everyone pays £5 each.

The cost of the pitch is deducted, and the rest goes to charity, along with additional monies raised (fcukcov did a football card last couple of years).

We put a poll on here to select the charity (foxes talk got to choose last year).

We raised about £145 for LOROS last year after costs

Last edited:
Everyone pays £5 each.

The cost of the pitch is deducted, and the rest goes to charity, along with additional monies raised (fcukcov did a football card last couple of years).

We put a poll on here to select the charity (foxes talk got to choose last year).

We raised about £145 for LOROS last year after costs

The money the previous year was split between Cancer Research and the LRI (as the clubs pitch that we used were raising money for the liver transplant ward).

I normally get the club to donate a prize for the football card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669