Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyn

Jeff

I was on another vbulletin forum the other day on my iphone and it came up with a popup informing me that the forum was set up for the iphone through the Tapatalk app

http://www.tapatalk.com/

It cost a couple of quid, but if TB was useable on it I might be tempted. Do you know if TB would work?

Me too. Looks like a pretty good app at first glance, less hassle than posting through safari. You know I am going to ask this......how about snooker talk too?

I haven't got one of those Apple i-phone things but I can still read this thread.
Think of the money I've just saved!!

Posting from it now. Looks good!

Problem though, the threads I had on ignore are now on my list of unread posts. Anyone know how to put them back on ignore?

Also testing edit function, very easy.

Changed my mind. It's shit :) Safari is better and easier.

Wouldn't go that far, it's pretty good to browse new posts quickly and to respond to threads. But it does have limitations in terms of customization and clearly misses out Jeff's extra functionality.

Durham Fox said:
Changed my mind. It's shit :) Safari is better and easier.

Just came on to post the same thing.

It doesn't take you to each new post but to the top of each section of 10. I used view 50 posts per page.

Emoticons not displayed amongst others shortfalls.

Like how it shows pics though.

Another wasted £1.79. Back to safari for me.

I think it's perfect for a quick browse whilst at work etc.
It does have it's limitations as mentioned but still worthwhile.

I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, but when I click a thread, it takes me to the first post and not the first unread post.

The default behaviour of the forum is to take you to the first post when you click on a thread. The first unread post thing is one of the customisations I made, so won't be included in Tapatalk.
Without my changes, clicking on
firstnew.gif
should take you to the first unread post, has Tapatalk got something similar?

what's the point in it. The forum works just fine any way and is easy to browse through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669