Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an Android version, tried it earlier but the internet connection was too slow in the Walkers so uninstalled it.

I find it very hard to get any sort of internet connection in the Walkers, quite annoying at half time when trying to find out about the other games.

I have noticed whilst trying to connect to the Internet in the Walkers that there is a Wifi connection called 'LCFCpublic' or something along those lines. When you try to connect, it asks for a username or password. Any ideas?

username: milan
password: mandaric

I think it's perfect for a quick browse whilst at work etc.
It does have it's limitations as mentioned but still worthwhile.

That's a good summary. Found it really useful to do some quick posting during the Cov game on TV and to keep up with the thread. But the limitations to let it down but as with all iphone apps they are kept under development.

Also found it of limited use outside wi-fi got to say, inconsistent in 3G reception

LCFCmonkey said:
I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, but when I click a thread, it takes me to the first post and not the first unread post.

There is a setting on the latest app update to take you to the last post when you enter a thread

Iphone - Tapatalk

When using my Iphone, it tells me this forum is Iphone native and that I should use tapatalk to access it (its an app).

The app costs £1.79.

I'm a bit of an idiot so could someone please tell me... is it worthwhile using it rather than just using safari?

Thanks chaps.

Is it still being tweaked then?

I don't think I'll bother at the moment, but maybe in future I'll have a dabble.

Re: Iphone - Tapatalk

Thanks mate.

I realise I should have used the search function first... so apologies all round.

Im glad you have learnt your lesson. Just have a little think about what you have done and we will all be happier.

It's worth a go if you want to post quickly. Sometimes takes a while to load but it's easy enough to use.

It's worth a go if you want to post quickly. Sometimes takes a while to load but it's easy enough to use.

I pretty much use it all the time, it much easier than having to mess around with zooming etc on the iPhone for browsing posts and replying.

Also handy if you have multiple vbulletin forums to view, which I do

Jeff, I can't start a thread on the cricket forum in tapatalk without the 'not work safe' prefix!

Jeff, I can't start a thread on the cricket forum in tapatalk without the 'not work safe' prefix!

A similar issue was reported a month or two ago on the Tapatalk forum so hopefully there will be a fix in a future release.

For the time being I've removed prefixes from the cricket forum, there's not really a need for the not work safe one in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669