Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Mad Biker, the man in the know.

There goes Boy Geniuses Mortgage down the Crapper then.Good signing though if only for a month.

highland fox said:
There goes Boy Geniuses Mortgage down the Crapper then.Good signing though if only for a month.

But you know what happens with loan deals, they are extended, and extended, and extended, la la la.

It's on the OS now, Craig said "everybody knows that we have been very thin on the ground in regards to the goalkeeping position", thin on the ground!!! has he looked in our goalmouth since he came? I don't think I'd use the word thin to describe what he would have seen! :D

"he comes straight into the squad for the game against Wigan on Saturday, though whether he starts or not is a different thing" - Levein

He had better start otherwise what is the point in having him :oops:

The OS also says that he is 'Hungary' that must be difficult being a whole country!!! Hungry perhaps?!?! Well he'll stay that way if he doesn't make it to the canteen before Pressman :lol:

SilverFox said:
"he comes straight into the squad for the game against Wigan on Saturday, though whether he starts or not is a different thing" - Levein

The OS also says that he is 'Hungary' that must be difficult being a whole country!!! Hungry perhaps?!?! Well he'll stay that way if he doesn't make it to the canteen before Pressman :lol:

:lol: Brilliant.

Joe_Fox said:
SilverFox said:

Trying for a late dash at post of the year...have a way to go though :wink: :lol:

SilverFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
SilverFox said:

Trying for a late dash at post of the year...have a way to go though :wink: :lol:

I'll never beat the bunny (sounds rude). I mean I'll never beat the dead bunny post

Good news. I imagine it will be extended for the rest of the time Walker is out, if Taylor does well. Levein probably felt he didn't want to put all his eggs in one basket by taking him for 2 months, incase he does crap.

SilverFox said:
SilverFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
SilverFox said:

I'll never beat the bunny (sounds rude). I mean I'll never beat the dead bunny post

You should never beat a bunny SilverFox, the animal rights posse will have you lynched!

Joe_Fox said:
You should never beat a bunny SilverFox, the animal rights posse will have you lynched!

I'm not the villain...wait till the animal rights posse hear about this...

godkills.jpg

That's dreadful! MKFox is responsible for about 20 kittens a day!

Don't get me started on Lazzer! He's wiped out half the entire cast of 'Cats and Dogs 2' in the last ten minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669