TB Awards 2007 - The Results !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Awarding Homer :038:

I got the one I wanted, thanks voters :023:

Top Awarding Homer :038:

I got the one I wanted, thanks voters :023:

You now go on to represent Tb on the whole of the Internet and contest the Internet **** of the Year....We are confident you will bringthe Trophy home

And now it's the 'Newcomer of the Year'

Closely contested, this one

But the winner by just one vote.........

Love him, hate him - but you simply can't ignore him.........

It's everyone's favourite Charlie Church - Foxin_Oz :038: :038: :038:

Well, this is indeed humbling. I'd just like to thank God ... :icon_bigg

Seriously, though, I thought I was a shoe-in for "Most Annoying Poster" given the reactions I got from the God thread.

Congratulations to all the other winners. Well done guys. Keep up the good work everyone. I truely believe this is the best Leicester City FC football forum there is. Can't believe Disco Bob didn't win something though, his contributions should be applauded surely? Great job Homer, well done. :023::038:

Seriously, though, I thought I was a shoe-in for "Most Annoying Poster" given the reactions I got from the God thread.

Congratulations to all the other winners. Well done guys. Keep up the good work everyone. I truely believe this is the best Leicester City FC football forum there is. Can't believe Disco Bob didn't win something though, his contributions should be applauded surely? Great job Homer, well done. :023::038:

Agreed, however Homer deemed him not acceptable for the Newcomer title as he joined in late 2006. Didnt seem to matter that the young poster was over age and the best thread was started in 2006 but there you go. What can you realistically expect from the man who couldnt even organise a simple tipsters comp, pitiful. :icon_wink

Can't believe Disco Bob didn't win something though, his contributions should be applauded surely?

Well I had him down for '**** of the year' but you can never tell how these things are going to pan out, there was a lot of competition for that award apparently.

I agree, Disco Bob should have won the Best Disco Bob award. TBH he is very funny, but as I couldn't be arsed to vote I shouldn't really be commenting at all.:icon_redf

Well I had him down for '**** of the year' but you can never tell how these things are going to pan out, there was a lot of competition for that award apparently.

Rumour has it that someone was busy PMing really gross insults to others in advance of the nominations.

There really was only going to be one winner........

:icon_bigg

Is there an active Poster who is under 18 ?:102:

Don't think so to be honest, however there are quite a handful of 18/19/20 year olds so perhaps next year should be for under 21's?

I can't believe I didn't win an award, it's just not fair
I really try hard, and I have posted 19,000 times, but no one seems to like me :icon_sad: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

Let it go, Duzza - there's always next year, mate

Don't think so to be honest, however there are quite a handful of 18/19/20 year olds so perhaps next year should be for under 21's?

Or just scrap such a pointless, ageist category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669