Votes: 1 1.8%
  • None

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The utter bastard that is Ross Wilmott is my Labour candiadte this time round, which means I cannot vote for them, even if I wanted to. I despise that man

I have met the Conservative candidate who appears to be an utter feckin' Tory country boy turd of the highest order, so that's them out of the picture

The LibDem is from Nottingham, and the local party has just been suspended for breaching rules or something - they are not an option

That leaves the racist twats from UKIP and the good old BNP

My only option is to therefore spoil my ballot paper - so I am considering various new and exciting ways to do so

That's good old democracy for you

Then what are you basing your view that they're better equipped to handle the national debt on? If you're saying your not basing it on what the tories have done previously in government then how do you know cameron and co will be any better seeing as they have no experience of running the country?

I'm basing it on what is being said at the moment. They have their policies and I have a choice of believing their promises or not - and I believe them.

It's pretty unfair to say that because a group of people 13 years ago behaved badly that their successors will do the same. I have already seen what Gordon Brown has done and I would sooner he not have the chance of another 4/5 years in charge.

It was more the way the Tories went about it, creating record levels of unemployment and basically ****ing anyone who didn't have a university degree up the arse.

But we have 2.5 million unemployed now (higher than when they came into office) and more to come when the inevitable cuts come, whoever wins the election. We've just had the longest boom in history and long term unemployment never moved. Labour have ****ed up big time and deserve to be kicked out.

He's got one of the faces that makes me want to punch him. He just looks so insincere. I've never spoken to him so I've no idea whether he is.

I met him when I was still at Bob Smiths. They had no one to sit in the Electronics class so I volunteered. He walked in with his entourage and asked me if I enjoyed carpentry! Sadly the best chance I have of removing the current government is by voting for this ring-piece

I also realise now that this was my opportunity to punch him - sorry Siouxsie

I'm basing it on what is being said at the moment. They have their policies and I have a choice of believing their promises or not - and I believe them.

It's pretty unfair to say that because a group of people 13 years ago behaved badly that their successors will do the same. I have already seen what Gordon Brown has done and I would sooner he not have the chance of another 4/5 years in charge.
In that case fair enough and tbh I agree with you and the second part.

I have absolutely no idea who my local candidates are - in all the time I've owned this house (10 years) I've never once seen any of them in the area apart from polling day.

I have absolutely no idea who my local candidates are - in all the time I've owned this house (10 years) I've never once seen any of them in the area apart from polling day.

That's because you don't live in a marginal constituency.

They all **** it up in the end. Labour more than others and in a bigger way, so I want to see those twats out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669